OJS3 reset copyright/license for individual published articles/issues

For one of our series, the printing office changed the license in the print issues (on demand of the publisher) without noticing us. So we published articles for some issues online with the wrong license attached to it (which was also forwarded when registering the DOI, argh). How can I change the license info in the metadata for individual articles / issues after publication? In the journal wide distribution settings, I only see a reset button that will change all previous issues.
We use OJS 3.1.0.1 (eagerly awaiting 3.1.2).

Apparently there’s no license field in the submission metadata in OJS 3.

Related post:

Wfen you go to Schedule for Publication there is option to attach license. Try to put link for different license than in other articles.

@vvucic
I would have to re-publish the article to have access to that field, wouldn’t I? That is not an option because this would also change the publication date.

Hi @heike_riegler,

You can manually change the publication date for an issue.

Regards, Primož

@primozs
but where can I manually set the publication date of an individual article to a date in the past? We practice publish-as-you-go and if I re-publish an article just to change the license, the date would be set to the current date, which would be wrong.

Hi @heike_riegler,

OK, I see, that is different. As far as I know setting publishing date for an article directly is not possible.

Regards, Primož