OJS3: Problems with eLife Lens Article Viewer plugin

Hi @asmecher,

I have problems with show images too. I try all that you say in the above post. The database is OK, the plugin is updated, I have no errors in PHP Log (except warnings), the name of the file is OK, etc. Just one difference, I can’t see the href to my picture and the Figure tab is hidden.

So, I am missing something? This is the first time I upload an XML file, and all is fine with the XML, but the Figure is not showing

This is the message in my PHP Log:

‘PHP message: PHP Warning: Declaration of DependentFilesGridHandler::authorize($request, $args, $roleAssignments) should be compatible with SubmissionFilesGridHandler::authorize($request, &$args, $roleAssignments) in /home/gayana/domains/gayana.cl/public_html/lib/pkp/controllers/grid/files/dependent/DependentFilesGridHandler.inc.php on line 20’, referer: https://gayana.cl/index.php/gn/workflow/index/15/5

Hi @t4x0n,

What version of OJS are you using? Have you applied any patches or changes?

I don’t know the Lens Reader codebase well, but I suspect that if the Figure tab isn’t working, then the XML is somehow written in a way Lens Reader doesn’t understand. Development stopped on Lens Reader some time ago, so it may be getting obsolete.

Regards,
Alec Smecher
Public Knowledge Project Team

I’m using OJS 3.2.1.1, no more changes or patches, just the official release from PKP website, in other post above (May '19) appear a Figure tab, and in the HTML code I can see but hidden, I think is hidden when not find a Figure like in my case… may be is getting obsolete as you say

Hi @t4x0n,

What did you do to make the images show since I have the same problem as yours.

Hi @diegomejia07

I am no longer using this plugins… I just was trying to use eLife Lens but never more trie it, sorry!

A post was split to a new topic: Problems with eLife Lens article viewer plugin