OJS3 Installation php errors on initial page

Hi,
I have been trying to install OJS3 on my web hosting server and on the very first page of the installation I get these errors:

Strict Standards: Declaration of InformationBlockPlugin::getContents() should be compatible with BlockPlugin::getContents($templateMgr, $request = NULL) in /home/corefold/public_html/plugins/blocks/information/InformationBlockPlugin.inc.php on line 0

Strict Standards: Declaration of LanguageToggleBlockPlugin::getContents() should be compatible with BlockPlugin::getContents($templateMgr, $request = NULL) in /home/corefold/public_html/plugins/blocks/languageToggle/LanguageToggleBlockPlugin.inc.php on line 0

Strict Standards: Declaration of RelatedItemsBlockPlugin::getContents() should be compatible with BlockPlugin::getContents($templateMgr, $request = NULL) in /home/corefold/public_html/plugins/blocks/relatedItems/RelatedItemsBlockPlugin.inc.php on line 0

Deprecated: Non-static method Application::getName() should not be called statically, assuming $this from incompatible context in /home/corefold/public_html/lib/pkp/classes/install/form/InstallForm.inc.php on line 144

Deprecated: Non-static method Application::getName() should not be called statically, assuming $this from incompatible context in /home/corefold/public_html/lib/pkp/classes/install/form/InstallForm.inc.php on line 146

Deprecated: Non-static method Application::getName() should not be called statically, assuming $this from incompatible context in /home/corefold/public_html/lib/pkp/classes/install/form/InstallForm.inc.php on line 148

Deprecated: Non-static method VersionCheck::getCurrentCodeVersion() should not be called statically, assuming $this from incompatible context in /home/corefold/public_html/lib/pkp/classes/install/form/MaintenanceForm.inc.php on line 37

Strict Standards: Non-static method Version::fromString() should not be called statically in /home/corefold/public_html/lib/pkp/classes/site/VersionCheck.inc.php on line 115

Deprecated: Non-static method PKPRequest::getUserVar() should not be called statically, assuming $this from incompatible context in /home/corefold/public_html/lib/pkp/classes/form/Form.inc.php on line 351

Deprecated: Non-static method PKPRequest::_checkThis() should not be called statically, assuming $this from incompatible context in /home/corefold/public_html/lib/pkp/classes/core/PKPRequest.inc.php on line 582

Can someone please help me to complete this installation, thank you.
Regards,
Emre.

None of these warnings should be fatal. Do you get any errors or warnings that actually stop processing for the site? If not, you can continue normally.

The display of these warnings on your public site should be suppressed by the display_errors setting in config.in.php. Does that happen to be turned on?

1 Like