OJS3 error when open Activity Log & Notes for some submissions after update to 3.3.0.7

After update from OJS3 3.2.1.1 to OJS3 3.3.0.7 version, we found that when we try to open the “Activity Log & Notes” window for some submissions, it keeps loading.

That is because the server returns a 505 error:
Xnip2021-08-18_10-36-40

When I enable the display_errors option I find this message:

Notice : Undefined index: stageId in /home/u616996472/domains/uamericana.edu.py/public_html/revistacientifica/lib/pkp/controllers/grid/eventLog/SubmissionEventLogGridHandler.inc.php on line 111

Fatal error : Uncaught Error: Call to a member function getAssocId() on null in /home/u616996472/domains/uamericana.edu.py/public_html/revistacientifica/lib/pkp/classes/services/PKPSubmissionFileService.inc.php:774 Stack trace: #0 /home/u616996472/domains/uamericana.edu.py/public_html/revistacientifica/lib/pkp/controllers/grid/eventLog/EventLogGridRow.inc.php(79): PKP\Services\PKPSubmissionFileService->getWorkflowStageId(Object(SubmissionFile)) #1 /home/u616996472/domains/uamericana.edu.py/public_html/revistacientifica/lib/pkp/classes/controllers/grid/GridHandler.inc.php(1066): EventLogGridRow->initialize(Object(Request)) #2 /home/u616996472/domains/uamericana.edu.py/public_html/revistacientifica/lib/pkp/classes/controllers/grid/GridHandler.inc.php(983): GridHandler->_getInitializedRowInstance(Object(Request), 21, Object(SubmissionEventLogEntry)) #3 /home/u616996472/domains/uamericana.edu.py/public_html/revistacientifica/lib/pkp/classes/controllers/grid/GridHandler.inc.php(1031): GridHandler->renderRowsInternally(Object(Re in /home/u616996472/domains/uamericana.edu.py/public_html/revistacientifica/lib/pkp/classes/services/PKPSubmissionFileService.inc.php on line 774

Also I found this post that report the same error but from Reviewers list:
https://forum.pkp.sfu.ca/t/ojs3-3-0-6-reviewer-list-unable-to-load-after-spam-user-removal-
by-using-mergeusers-php/69289

Is there any solution to solve this problem?

Application Version: OJS 3.3.0.7

Hi @derlis_rolando_gomez

Have you tried to run the SQL query and follow the recommended instruction from this issue on Github?

Best,
Israel Cefrin
PKP Team

Hi @israel.cefrin and @derlis_rolando_gomez,

Just wanted to add that I could solve the same issue running the solution linked above by Israel.

Edit: I’m running OJS 3.3.0.7 too