OJS version 3.21.1

Sir some of the themes do not reflect in the OJS 3.2.1.1 even after they are installed in Plugins Gallery. They do not even show in installed plugins. There are also some technical glitches in the new version .Please inform of any updates or new additions.

Hi @ram.rameo,

Can you describe the issues you’re encountering in more detail?

Regards,
Alec Smecher
Public Knowledge Project Team

Hi Asmecher … I downloaded OJS latest version .After that I went to Plugin Gallery and from there I installed some themes like Manuscript Child’s theme, Health Science , Immersion and Classic. I was able to install them and even the pop out shows theme installed and up to date. But when I go to Installed themes app. Tab, it doesn’t reflect there. There is only one theme, that is default. This is the issue only in new version. I have tried old version as well. I cleared cashe, didn’t help. I dont understand what the issue is.

Hi @ram.rameo,

If you look in the installed plugins page, are the new themes you’ve installed enabled?

Regards,
Alec Smecher

They do not appear in installed plugins at all. Although when I go back to the Plugin Gallery , the pop out says : Plugin already installed and up-to-date. Whats wrong ?? The plugins do not appear in installed menu although I have installed them already

Hi @ram.rameo,

Were these installed before an upgrade? It sounds to me like you have these plugins in your database, but not in your filesystem. This can happen if you upgrade your installation without also installing the upgraded plugins. You’ll probably need to install them again to resolve this.

Regards,
Alec Smecher