hi everyone, i have moved OJS from one server to another, but something seems to have gone wrong, so i have these questions:
- How should the permissions of the /ojsdata folder be?
- which php modules should be enabled
- How does OJS know where the files are, are they in a database? or is it that OJS builds the html inside /ojsdata
- In the old hosting, OJS was inside a folder, /public_html/magazine, in the new hosting it is in the root /public_html, but none of the files were modified.
- The config.inc.php file was configured correctly, the main OJS front page is visible, but not the pdf files.