Ojs_ldap_plugin

Hello,

In our school we have to install application on our Debian server and also install ldap. My application is OJS. I installed ldap from github ( GitHub - shemgp/ojs_ldap_plugin: LDAP Authorization Plugin for OJS ). I did everything which was on manual but it does not work. Every time i click on plugins it just loads. Is there anybody who can help me with this problem please?
Snímek obrazovky 2021-05-07 v 20.36.23

Hi @marioslavev

Your developer window is telling you that there’s a 500 error, probably a Fatal Error in your log file. That’ll be helpful here, in order to help you further.

Off the top of my head, the plugin looks like it was last updated two years ago. It’s unlikely that it will work with OJS 3.3.0.3, which is just a few weeks old.

Best,
Jason

Thank you, I installed old version of OJS to use ldap plugin which I was send but I have another problem. I cannot create new databases because i forget my password from root so I decided to use databases which was created before but when I try to install the application it shows me this and I do not know where to delete ‘ojs.versions’ .
Snímek obrazovky 2021-05-08 v 21.32.47

Ok, I find the way to mariadb and create new database and also installed OJS but now when I want to create a new journal it shows me this and do not know why.
Snímek obrazovky 2021-05-08 v 22.00.53

Hi, @marioslavev, please use new topic to change the subject of the question. This will help other forum users who have the same question as you to find the answer more directly.

Can you repost this question in a dedicated topic?