OJS HTML articles

Hello @bozana,

No, the Upgrade::moveCSSFiles() didn’t move the files! But I’m trying in production now and after the first SQL I’ll see if it throws 0 affected rows again.
It worked when I manually moved one file and renamed it, and at least that way there is success.

Thank you,
Best regards

Sorry to bother you: did Upgrade::moveCSSFiles() throw any errors/warnings? Could you tell me how was the file name before you manually moved it? – to see if something is wrong with the login in that function, so that I can improve/fix it…
THANKS!!!

@bozana,

The SQL updates went perfect, all entries updated and genres too (manually corrected the key before).

Added the function moveCSSFiles() to Upgrade.inc.php, and when running the fix tool it throws

Fatal error: Call to a member function getId() on a non-object in /var/www/html/classes/install/Upgrade.inc.php on line 1856

When I manually rename and move the file, it goes from

2354-1-11075-1-1-20160709.css
to proof folder (updated genre_id and file_stage)
2354-299-11075-1-17-20160709.css

Hope that error helps you. But the IDs seem right to me!

Thank you

Could you tell me what is in this line 1856?
THANKS A LOT!

Sorry @bozana, forgot to print that line!

line 1856:

array((int) SUBMISSION_FILE_DEPENDENT, (int) $genre->getId(), (int) ASSOC_TYPE_SUBMISSION_FILE));

Thank you!

Hmmm… for some reason the script did not find that genre again :open_mouth: – the genre with key = STYLE for all journals… :open_mouth: Do you have those default genres for each journal?

I only corrected the genres for this journal, didn’t change the others that had no keys too (and didn’t thought it would be needed now because this was the only case) But I’ll correct them all and try again!

@bozana, ran the fix and all files were renamed and migrated. HTML galleys and CSS are presented as they should! My mistake trying to solve it by half and wasting all this time.
Thank you for your time and patience looking at this!

Best regards

@digitojs

:+1:

Best regards