OJS 3 documentation and site settings

Is there any documentation (userguide) released for 3.0 yet?
If not, how do I access the Site settings? I’m under site administration, but there’s no settings option.

Hi @louisaoc,

Note that OJS 3.0 is still pre-release, so we’ll only be able to offer limited support. It’s not ready for production use yet. Documentation is also a little scanty.

If you’re only running a single journal, then the site-wide settings will be knit into the journal setup. There’s only a separate site settings area if you’ve got two or more journals in your installation. Is there a particular setting you’re trying to find?

Regards,
Alec Smecher
Public Knowledge Project Team

Hi,
I was looking for this too because it was mentioned in the manual from: https://www.gitbook.com/book/pkp/ojs3/details.

Now that 3.0 is live, it would be useful to add your text to the manual: If you’re only running a single journal, then the site-wide settings will be knit into the journal setup. There’s only a separate site settings area if you’ve got two or more journals in your installation.

I was looking for the section it mentions where you can implement a redirect option (if you only plan to have one journal on this installation).

Regards, Alice

Hi @Alice,

Good suggestion for a documentation update – tagging @stranack!

Thanks,
Alec Smecher
Public Knowledge Project Team