OJS 3.3 Reassigning Reviewer

One of our reviewers declined by mistake but now we can’t reassign them to the article - their name is greyed out and a message appears notifying us that the reviewer has already previously been assigned. We have tried cancelling the reviewer, but this has no effect. Is there anything we can do to fix this and reassign them?

I notice that this has been addressed in 2017 and the only response provided a complicated URL solution that applies to an OJS 2 version. Are there any current ways to deal with this?

Screen Shot 2021-04-01 at 7.00.28 PM

Thank you

Hi @Evidence_Based_Libra,

You won’t be able to do it as part of that particular review round, but you should be able to start a new review round and then assign that particular reviewer for the second round (click on “New review round” when in the review stage for the submission). I just tested this in 3.3 and it did work for me - I was able to assign a reviewer who was assigned as a part of the first round. Could you give that a try and let me know if it works?

Best regards,

Roger
PKP Team

This topic was automatically closed after 6 days. New replies are no longer allowed.