OJS 3.2.1-1 Native XML plugin error

Hi,

I have two installations of OJS. Both are in version 3.2.1-1.
I need to move a entire journal from one to another.
I’m doing this process issue by issue.

Some issues are ok, but other I can not import because of this error:

[Tue Dec 08 10:08:10.163516 2020] [php7:error] [pid 111916] [client 200.144.210.111:58512] PHP Fatal error: Uncaught Error: Call to a member function getData() on null in /var/www/revistas3/html/classes/search/ArticleSearchIndex.inc.php:38\nStack trace:\n#0 /var/www/revistas3/html/plugins/importexport/native/filter/NativeXmlArticleFilter.inc.php(61): ArticleSearchIndex->submissionMetadataChanged(Object(Submission))\n#1 /var/www/revistas3/html/lib/pkp/classes/filter/Filter.inc.php(449): NativeXmlArticleFilter->process(Object(DOMDocument))\n#2 /var/www/revistas3/html/plugins/importexport/native/filter/NativeXmlIssueFilter.inc.php(260): Filter->execute(Object(DOMDocument))\n#3 /var/www/revistas3/html/plugins/importexport/native/filter/NativeXmlIssueFilter.inc.php(238): NativeXmlIssueFilter->parseArticle(Object(DOMElement), Object(Issue))\n#4 /var/www/revistas3/html/plugins/importexport/native/filter/NativeXmlIssueFilter.inc.php(134): NativeXmlIssueFilter->parseArticles(Object(DOMElement), Object(Issue))\n#5 /var/www/revistas3/html/plugins/importexport/native/filter/NativeXmlIssueFilter.inc.php(90): NativeXmlIssueFilter->hand in /var/www/revistas3/html/classes/search/ArticleSearchIndex.inc.php on line 38, referer: https://www.revistas.usp.br/vertices/management/importexport/plugin/NativeImportExportPlugin

All xmls looks valid against XSD.

Can someone help me?

Regards,
Tarcisio Pereira

Hello @Tarcisio_Pereira,

There is a reported bug for this issue here: Native Import/export: Unexpected error when importing · Issue #5960 · pkp/pkp-lib · GitHub

There also has been a user that may have experienced similar difficulties with the import in 3.2 and has found some potential solutions as discussed in the thread here: Error when importing using native XML import plugin in 3.2.0.3 - #16 by Dimitris_Efstathiou - you may wish to review this and try solutions suggested there.

Best regards,

Roger

1 Like

Hi @rcgillis

Can these fixes be applied to my version of ojs?
It seems to me that they are different versions.

Regards,
Tarcisio Pereira