[OJS 3.2.0.3] Save button is disabled

Application Version version: 3.2.0.3

I updated my ojs from 3.1.1 to 3.2.0.3. Now the save button in the Previously made submissions is disabled and I can not save the changes I made on the Publication information. The save button has been disabled. Please Help.

Save

Hi @Ahmad_R_Beigi,

I am unable to replicate this issue. Are you getting any error messages in your journal? The save button wasn’t included in your screenshot, by disabled, do you mean that it is greyed-out?

Kind Regards,
Patricia M.
Public Knowledge Project

Yes that is right. it is greyed-out

I solved the problem. Thanks

Hi @Ahmad_R_Beigi,

Would you mind sharing what you had done to solve this for any other community member that might encounter this issue?

Kind Regards,
Patricia M.
Public Knowledge Project

@Ahmad_R_Beigi can you share how did you solve the problem ? I am having same issue and can’t figure it out.
@pmangahis or did you manage to find out what it was ?

Hi,
You need to unpublish it first. Then assign a role for a user. for example assign a journal editor on the right side if you are an admin.(https://forum.pkp.sfu.ca/uploads/default/original/3X/3/c/3c6f022a6c4c759a684a8031791cf93fe60e2fd7.png) . Also add a contributor.

@Ahmad_R_Beigi Thank you very much for your reply.
My case seems to be different since I have users and contributors assigned as seen in attached images.
Problem is I can’t assign articles to issue cause save button is disabled.
If you have any idea what might be wrong I would be grateful for help.

@pmangahis Are you aware of this issue ? It seems like similar to Save button disabled after unpublishing a version · Issue #5659 · pkp/pkp-lib · GitHub but this article was never published.

Contributor Participants Save_disabled

Hi, Delete your contributor and the users and re assign them again.