Ojs 3.2.0.3 error when deleting an issue

Hi,
I get an error when trying to delete an issue in ojs 3.2.0.3. I click yes on the delete issue confirmation box but nothing seems to happen. I noticed when the submissions are removed from the issue then I can delete the issue.

The error in the error log is:

PHP Fatal error: Uncaught ArgumentCountError: Too few arguments to function PKP\\Services\\PKPPublicationService::edit(), 2 passed in /var/www/sites/ojs3-test/classes/controllers/grid/issues/IssueGridHandler.inc.php on line 318 and exactly 3 expected in /var/www/sites/ojs3-test/lib/pkp/classes/services/PKPPublicationService.inc.php:498\nStack trace:\n#0 /var/www/sites/ojs3-test/classes/controllers/grid/issues/IssueGridHandler.inc.php(318): PKP\\Services\\PKPPublicationService->edit(Object(Publication), Array)\n#1 /var/www/sites/ojs3-test/lib/pkp/classes/core/PKPRouter.inc.php(391): IssueGridHandler->deleteIssue(Array, Object(Request))\n#2 /var/www/sites/ojs3-test/lib/pkp/classes/core/PKPComponentRouter.inc.php(257): PKPRouter->_authorizeInitializeAndCallRequest(Array, Object(Request), Array)\n#3 /var/www/sites/ojs3-test/lib/pkp/classes/core/Dispatcher.inc.php(143): PKPComponentRouter->route(Object(Request))\n#4 /var/www/sites/ojs3-test/lib/pkp/classes/core/PKPApplication.inc.php(278): Dispatcher->dispatch(Object(Request))\n#5 /var/www/s in /var/www/sites/ojs3-test/lib/pkp/classes/services/PKPPublicationService.inc.php on line 498

Hi @jhennig,

See: OJS 3.2, delete issues

Regards,
Alec Smecher
Public Knowledge Project Team