[OJS 3.2.0.1] Problem when scheduling an publication to a future issue

I’m trying to schedule a publication to an future issue but keep seeing the message below:

• The publication must be assigned to an issue before it can be published.

but i’ve already assingned it to a future issue.
Am i getting something wrong?

ojs version: 3.2.0.1

thanks.

Hi @micheldiniz,

Could you provide more details on what you were doing when you got this message? Along with screenshots if you have any?

Kind regards,
Patricia M.
Public Knowledge Project

Hi @pmangahis, I was trying to schedule an article to a future issue but get the message that i must assing it to an issue before publication, but i had assigned it as you can see below.

As we were having this problem i had to install the version prior to the update, we’re now using version 3.1.2.4 and we successfully completed the action above. I have installed the update on a new server for test however the same error occurred, have followed the whole workflow process, submitting the article, reviewing and sent to production only got stuck on the schedulling part.

Thanks in advance,
Michel Diniz.

Hi @micheldiniz

To confirm, you’re getting the error message when you hit save on the bottom.

Kind Regards,
Patricia M.
Public Knowledge Project

Get it when I hit the button “Schedule For Publication”. Clicking on the save button takes forever and don’t save.

Thanks in advance,
Michel Diniz.

Hi @micheldiniz,

Could you check your PHP log while you’re doing this to see what error message comes up?

Thanks,
Patricia M.
Public Knowledge Project

Hi @pmangahis nothing was shown in this file, next week I’m going to make another attempt to update it and will check if this error persists.

Thanks in advance,
Michel Diniz.