Ojs 3.1 upgrade issue

Hi @Pavel_Shvarc @asmecher
I have changed the php version to 5.6 (formerly 5.4), the problem resolved

Hi @kawahyu,

Great – OJS 3.1 requires PHP5.6. (The .tar.gz claims to require PHP5.5 but we’ve since discovered that one of the built-in libraries requires 5.6.)

Regards,
Alec Smecher
Public Knowledge Project Team

I got this notification when trying to install plugin gallery

@asmecher

Hi @kawahyu,

This isn’t related to the thread – can you post different questions as new topics, including all relevant information?

Regards,
Alec Smecher

Hi @israel.cefrin
The codes do not work. The keywords and references still there

can you share the address of your website, I will try to make it hide.

@anupent

Here it is http://antologimatematika.id/
It seems that the server is under maintenance. I cannot open it.

Thanks id advance

Hi @kawahyu

Try with this CSS code.

div.item.keywords, div.item.references {
  display: none;
}

Regards,
@anupent

Thanks a lot @anupent
It works

@kawahyu, @asmecher Yes! Upgrade php from 5.4 to 5.6 resolved trouble. Thx!

The code cannot benused for bootstrap theme. Any ideas to hide reference using bootstrap?
http://ulumuna.or.id

hi @kawahyu,

Can you try this one:

section.article-more-details div.article-references {
	display: none;
}

Terima kasih (Thank you in Indonesian). It works

1 Like

Hi @asmecher ,

I am having the same problem after upgrade on submissions page

my php version is 5.6 and still I experience this problem.

Hi @zaratushtra,

Check your PHP error log for details.

Regards,
Alec Smecher

hi @asmecher ,
Thank you for your answer.

The error log reports as follow :

[17-Dec-2017 20:55:32 UTC] PHP Strict Standards: Only variables should be assigned by reference in /home/ejeceorg/ejbmr.org/index.php on line 63
[17-Dec-2017 20:55:32 UTC] PHP Strict Standards: Declaration of CustomBlockPlugin::getSeq() should be compatible with BlockPlugin::getSeq($contextId = NULL) in /home/ejeceorg/ejbmr.org/plugins/generic/customBlockManager/CustomBlockPlugin.inc.php on line 129
[17-Dec-2017 20:55:32 UTC] PHP Strict Standards: Declaration of CustomBlockPlugin::getBlockContext() should be compatible with BlockPlugin::getBlockContext($contextId = NULL) in /home/ejeceorg/ejbmr.org/plugins/generic/customBlockManager/CustomBlockPlugin.inc.php on line 129
[17-Dec-2017 20:55:32 UTC] PHP Strict Standards: Declaration of CustomBlockPlugin::getEnabled() should be compatible with BlockPlugin::getEnabled($contextId = NULL) in /home/ejeceorg/ejbmr.org/plugins/generic/customBlockManager/CustomBlockPlugin.inc.php on line 129
[17-Dec-2017 20:55:32 UTC] PHP Strict Standards: Declaration of CustomBlockPlugin::getContents() should be compatible with BlockPlugin::getContents($templateMgr, $request = NULL) in /home/ejeceorg/ejbmr.org/plugins/generic/customBlockManager/CustomBlockPlugin.inc.php on line 129
[17-Dec-2017 20:55:32 UTC] PHP Strict Standards: Only variables should be assigned by reference in /home/ejeceorg/ejbmr.org/pages/index/IndexHandler.inc.php on line 68
[17-Dec-2017 20:55:32 UTC] PHP Strict Standards: Declaration of SubmissionFileDAO::fromRow() should be compatible with PKPSubmissionFileDAO::fromRow($row, $fileImplementation) in /home/ejeceorg/ejbmr.org/classes/article/SubmissionFileDAO.inc.php on line 23

The error logs did not ring any bell for me, do you have any idea about how can I solve the problem ?

Hi @zaratushtra,

I wonder if you’re running into the same issue as this other thread. Do you see a 404 error in your access log?

Regards,
Alec Smecher

Hi @asmecher,

I think it is the same issue with that thread, however, apparently, the problem was not solved in the thread. And I dont see any 404 error in my access log.

Hi @zaratushtra,

You should see a request in your access log (or web developer toolbar in your browser) that contains /api/v1/_submissions in its URL. Can you check the response code (e.g. 200, 304, 401) for this request?

Regards,
Alec Smecher

Hi @asmecher,

Apparently the response code is 404.