I installed OJS 126.96.36.199 and I checked code and it’s already implemented in the same file.
It’s not related to suggestion, but I’m just asking if you have such experience. Do you think, that something like may appear because of missing some data in database. Because, I checked database this morning and found that there were some data missing and I did complete it, but don’t know may be similar problem also exist in some other tables.
I faced this error first time when I started to configure my OJS intallation as serving multiple journals having their own (individual) domains on single installiton. I hadn’t met it before. When I applied that fix, it resolved. As far as I see, there may be some other reasons that cause same signs, requiring some other solutions.