[OJS 3.1.2] OldGregg not working

I installed OldGregg on my OJS site. The principal page (Revista de Medicina Clínica) works well, but when I try to access to any article, I receibed a blanck page.

This is the log…

[21-Jun-2019 04:15:04 UTC] PHP Fatal error: Uncaught Error: Class ‘JATSParser\Body\Document’ not found in /home/ipao/public_html/plugins/themes/oldGregg/OldGreggThemePlugin.inc.php:189
Stack trace:
#0 /home/ipao/public_html/lib/pkp/classes/plugins/HookRegistry.inc.php(107): OldGreggThemePlugin->xmlDownload(‘TemplateManager…’, Array)
#1 /home/ipao/public_html/lib/pkp/classes/template/PKPTemplateManager.inc.php(827): HookRegistry::call(‘TemplateManager…’, Array)
#2 /home/ipao/public_html/pages/article/ArticleHandler.inc.php(209): PKPTemplateManager->display(‘frontend/pages/…’)
#3 /home/ipao/public_html/lib/pkp/classes/core/PKPRouter.inc.php(390): ArticleHandler->view(Array, Object(Request))
#4 /home/ipao/public_html/lib/pkp/classes/core/PKPPageRouter.inc.php(231): PKPRouter->_authorizeInitializeAndCallRequest(Array, Object(Request), Array, false)
#5 /home/ipao/public_html/lib/pkp/classes/core/Dispatcher.inc.php(134): PKPPageRouter->route(Object(Request))
#6 /home/ipao/public_html/lib/pkp/classes/core/PKPApplication.inc.php(252): Dispatcher->dispatc in /home/ipao/public_html/plugins/themes/oldGregg/OldGreggThemePlugin.inc.php on line 189

any idea?

thank you

Hi @luismurillo,

I perform an update for Old Gregg theme which involves redesigning and removing the dependence from JATS Parser library. This particular issue may be resolved on master branch but I haven’t made a new release. If you are handy with Git, you can download the master branch with its submodules through command line:

git clone --recurse-submodules https://github.com/Vitaliy-1/oldGregg.git

Also, this issue may appear because Old Gregg Theme and JATS Parser Plugin are both installed on the system. This leads to a fatal error, because of the conflict. Let me know if the problem persists with using a master branch.

I’ll try to do it but I not expert. Can you tell me if I have to clone into plugin/themes??

thank you

Hi @luismurillo. Yes, exactly.

Sorry, the same. The mail page opens well, but when I try to open an article, the page is blank.

[25-Jun-2019 20:32:51 UTC] PHP Deprecated: Methods with the same name as their class will not be constructors in a future version of PHP; ADORecordSet has a deprecated constructor in /home/ipao/public_html/lib/pkp/lib/adodb/adodb.inc.php on line 2921
[25-Jun-2019 20:32:51 UTC] PHP Deprecated: Methods with the same name as their class will not be constructors in a future version of PHP; ADORecordSet_array has a deprecated constructor in /home/ipao/public_html/lib/pkp/lib/adodb/adodb.inc.php on line 3939
[25-Jun-2019 20:32:52 UTC] PHP Deprecated: Methods with the same name as their class will not be constructors in a future version of PHP; ADODB_Cache_File has a deprecated constructor in /home/ipao/public_html/lib/pkp/lib/adodb/adodb.inc.php on line 263
[25-Jun-2019 20:32:52 UTC] PHP Deprecated: Methods with the same name as their class will not be constructors in a future version of PHP; ADOConnection has a deprecated constructor in /home/ipao/public_html/lib/pkp/lib/adodb/adodb.inc.php on line 359
[25-Jun-2019 20:32:52 UTC] PHP Deprecated: Methods with the same name as their class will not be constructors in a future version of PHP; ADORecordSet has a deprecated constructor in /home/ipao/public_html/lib/pkp/lib/adodb/adodb.inc.php on line 2921
[25-Jun-2019 20:32:52 UTC] PHP Deprecated: Methods with the same name as their class will not be constructors in a future version of PHP; ADORecordSet_array has a deprecated constructor in /home/ipao/public_html/lib/pkp/lib/adodb/adodb.inc.php on line 3939
[25-Jun-2019 20:32:52 UTC] PHP Warning: Declaration of JatsTemplatePlugin::register($category, $path) should be compatible with LazyLoadPlugin::register($category, $path, $mainContextId = NULL) in /home/ipao/public_html/plugins/generic/jatsTemplate/JatsTemplatePlugin.inc.php on line 261
[25-Jun-2019 20:32:52 UTC] PHP Warning: Declaration of DRIVERDAO::setOAI(&$oai) should be compatible with PKPOAIDAO::setOAI($oai) in /home/ipao/public_html/plugins/generic/driver/DRIVERDAO.inc.php on line 19
[25-Jun-2019 20:32:52 UTC] PHP Warning: Declaration of CustomBlockPlugin::getBlockContext() should be compatible with BlockPlugin::getBlockContext($contextId = NULL) in /home/ipao/public_html/plugins/generic/customBlockManager/CustomBlockPlugin.inc.php on line 134
[25-Jun-2019 20:32:52 UTC] PHP Warning: call_user_func() expects parameter 1 to be a valid callback, class ‘OldGreggThemePlugin’ does not have a method ‘htmlDisplay’ in /home/ipao/public_html/lib/pkp/classes/plugins/HookRegistry.inc.php on line 107
[25-Jun-2019 20:33:35 UTC] PHP Deprecated: Methods with the same name as their class will not be constructors in a future version of PHP; ADODB_Cache_File has a deprecated constructor in /home/ipao/public_html/lib/pkp/lib/adodb/adodb.inc.php on line 263
[25-Jun-2019 20:33:35 UTC] PHP Deprecated: Methods with the same name as their class will not be constructors in a future version of PHP; ADOConnection has a deprecated constructor in /home/ipao/public_html/lib/pkp/lib/adodb/adodb.inc.php on line 359
[25-Jun-2019 20:33:35 UTC] PHP Deprecated: Methods with the same name as their class will not be constructors in a future version of PHP; ADORecordSet has a deprecated constructor in /home/ipao/public_html/lib/pkp/lib/adodb/adodb.inc.php on line 2921
[25-Jun-2019 20:33:35 UTC] PHP Deprecated: Methods with the same name as their class will not be constructors in a future version of PHP; ADORecordSet_array has a deprecated constructor in /home/ipao/public_html/lib/pkp/lib/adodb/adodb.inc.php on line 3939
[25-Jun-2019 20:33:35 UTC] PHP Warning: Declaration of JatsTemplatePlugin::register($category, $path) should be compatible with LazyLoadPlugin::register($category, $path, $mainContextId = NULL) in /home/ipao/public_html/plugins/generic/jatsTemplate/JatsTemplatePlugin.inc.php on line 261
[25-Jun-2019 20:33:35 UTC] PHP Warning: Declaration of DRIVERDAO::setOAI(&$oai) should be compatible with PKPOAIDAO::setOAI($oai) in /home/ipao/public_html/plugins/generic/driver/DRIVERDAO.inc.php on line 19
[25-Jun-2019 20:33:35 UTC] PHP Warning: Declaration of CustomBlockPlugin::getBlockContext() should be compatible with BlockPlugin::getBlockContext($contextId = NULL) in /home/ipao/public_html/plugins/generic/customBlockManager/CustomBlockPlugin.inc.php on line 134
[25-Jun-2019 20:33:35 UTC] PHP Deprecated: Non-static method PKPApplication::getCCLicenseBadge() should not be called statically in /home/ipao/public_html/pages/article/ArticleHandler.inc.php on line 162
[25-Jun-2019 20:33:35 UTC] PHP Warning: Declaration of SubmissionKeywordEntryDAO::getByControlledVocabId($controlledVocabId, $rangeInfo = NULL) should be compatible with ControlledVocabEntryDAO::getByControlledVocabId($controlledVocabId, $rangeInfo = NULL, $filter = NULL) in /home/ipao/public_html/lib/pkp/classes/submission/SubmissionKeywordEntryDAO.inc.php on line 20
[25-Jun-2019 20:33:35 UTC] PHP Parse error: syntax error, unexpected ‘?’, expecting variable (T_VARIABLE) in /home/ipao/public_html/plugins/themes/oldGregg/JATSParser/src/JATSParser/Body/Document.php on line 27

this is the site

https://medicinaclinica.org/index.php/rmc

Hi @luismurillo,

The text of the error is different. What PHP version you are using? Is it possible for you to update to 7.2?

Thank you a lot, it seems to be the php version. Now the site es working well with php7.2

Sorry again,

The oldGregg theme is working well, but when I see the article in the PDF viewer, I just can see 50% of the page. I cant see all the article?

any idea?