[OJS 3.1.2-4 to 3.2.0] Upgrading Error - DB: Duplicate entry

Hello!

Trying to update from ojs3124 version to ojs320 alway I get the next message :message:

Before begining the update I run the next query with zero results:

What can I do?

Thanks!.

Hi @cridum,

What specific release of OJS 3.2.0 are you trying to upgrade to?

Regards,
Alec Smecher
Public Knowledge Project Team

Hello!

I was trying to ojs320 I make it to ojs320-3 without problems of migration. I now have a problem with the last version, when one issue is unpublished the content of it dessapear the secctions are the only that I can see, when the issue in newly published, the content doesn´t appears in the r and insepective issue both in the control neither in the journal’s page
(Before being unpublised the articles was present)

Thanks!

Hi @cridum,

I’m not following the process very clearly; is this an issue that was published before but that you’re unpublishing using the “Unpublish” button? Or is it an issue that was never published?

Regards,
Alec Smecher
Public Knowledge Project Team

The issue was published, to put the license url to one article I unpublished that issue with the respective buttom when I need the table of content to select the article, the articles dissapears the only visible was the sections such as is in the image, to confirm the situation I newly publish tha issue and went to the journal page and the articles for that issue doesn´t appears.

Thanks.