[OJS 3.1.2.4] Import xml articles with plugin native

Hi everybody,
I would need to import several articles in an OJS installation, I already have the XML ready, is it possible to import them with the articles import plugin? I have done some tests and it shows me this error:

Thanks for any help!
Bye
Tiziano

Root element must be ‘articles’.

Hi @hsh01,
can you please explain better?

Bye
Tiziano

Hi everyone,
after studying the code a little bit, some things were accepted but now it gives me this kind of mistake and I don’t know where I can fix it:

Errors occured:

1. Submission
  • The article “A laboratory-based scoring system predicts early treatment in Rai 0 chronic lymphocytic leukemia” is contained within an issue, but has no published date.

and:

Errors occured:

1. Submission
  • None or more than one issue matches the given issue identification “<issue_identification> 105 6 2020 June 6, 2020 </issue_identification>”.

have you had a chance to work it out yet?
I wanted to point out that inside the “native” plugin folder there is an XML file called “sample” but even this one if imported with the error plug in… is it an old file?

Thanks for every support!
Bye
Tiziano

Hi @Tiziano,

The article “A laboratory-based scoring system predicts early treatment in Rai 0 chronic lymphocytic leukemia” is contained within an issue, but has no published date.

The issue element should contain a date_published element.

None or more than one issue matches the given issue identification “<issue_identification> 105 6 2020 June 6, 2020 </issue_identification>”.

An article specifies that it’s published in a combination of volume, number, year, and title, but OJS couldn’t find one specific issue that this identified, either because there were none or because there were several.

Regards,
Alec Smecher
Public Knowledge Project Team

1 Like