[OJS 3.1.2.1] unexpected error when try to delete a submission after upgrade 2.4.8-5 to 3.1.2.1

Hi,
When I try to delete a submission, this message apears: An unexpected error has occurred. Please reload the page and try again.
I recently upgraded from 2.4.8 to 3.1.2-1, I don’t know if it’s an error due this upgrade.

My error_log:
PHP Warning: ini_set(): A session is active. You cannot change the session module’s ini settings at this time in /var/www/ojs-3.1.2-1/lib/pkp/classes/session/SessionManager.inc.php on line 69, referer: Periódicos da UFES
PHP Warning: assert(): assert(!empty($requestedOperation)) failed in /var/www/ojs-3.1.2-1/lib/pkp/classes/security/authorization/HandlerOperationPolicy.inc.php on line 78, referer: Periódicos da UFES
PHP Warning: assert(): assert(!empty($requestedOperation)) failed in /var/www/ojs-3.1.2-1/lib/pkp/classes/security/authorization/HandlerOperationPolicy.inc.php on line 78, referer: Periódicos da UFES
[php7:notice] [pid 942] ojs2: 404 Not Found, referer: Periódicos da UFES

My server configuration:

Sistema Operacional Linux
Versão do PHP 7.2.22
Versão do Apache Apache/2.4.6 (CentOS) PHP/7.2.22
Driver da base de dados postgres
Versão do servidor de base de dados PostgreSQL 9.2.24 on x86_64-redhat-linux-gnu, compiled by gcc (GCC) 4.8.5 20150623 (Red Hat 4.8.5-28), 64-bit

Could someone help me please?

Hi @Adriano_Jose,

I see that you have the disable_path_info option enabled in your config.inc.php configuration file. This may be the cause of the problem – I’m not 100% sure – but regardless, I’d strongly recommend finding a way to run your system without that option turned on. Fixing it will make your URLs look a lot better, and it’ll allow you to run other parts of your system closer to specification, such as the OAI interface.

Regards,
Alec Smecher
Public Knowledge Project Team

I faced the same problem. unexpected error when I delete the submission. how can i fix it. OJS 3.1.2.1. please help