[OJS 3.1.2.1] "freezing" during installation

OJS Version 3.1.2.1
PHP 7.1.11
The installation is freezing at the stage of entering the user and server data. When you click the “Install” button, nothing happens. I’m staying on the same window.

[Sun Jun 30 11:33:00 2019] [warn] [client 176.37.214.57] mod_fcgid: stderr: PHP Warning: Declaration of InstallHandler::validate($request) should be compatible with PKPHandler::validate($requiredContexts = NULL, $request = NULL) in /sata2/home/users/velizari/www/www.striy.org.ua/lib/pkp/pages/install/InstallHandler.inc.php on line 118, referer: http://striy.org.ua/index.php/index/install/install

Hi @Velizariy, i’m having the same issue right now, did you find a solution? thanks in advance.

In truth, I asked for help and others installed the system for me. I still did not understand what it was, after all.

Is this a case of the submit button on the installation page not doing anything, or is the submit button simply refreshing the installation page to the same state over again without an error message? For the second case, there is a similar resolved report here: