[OJS 3.0.2] [solved] Readers get redirected to the Advanced Search

You could execute this command line script from your OJS folder: php tools/rebuildSearchIndex.php

1 Like

@bozana, @asmecher, Thank you once again!!

We would also like to know if it’s possible to make a release with this issue solved. We cannot update it through git. And we afraid other users might get this issue.

Hi @bozana,

Sure, please go ahead. This would be a good opportunity to ensure that the plugin gallery can handle upgrades as expected.

Regards,
Alec Smecher
Public Knowledge Project Team

@Ph_We

I updated the new package in the GitHub release Releases · pkp/quickSubmit · GitHub. Could you please test if the upgrade functions well?

Thanks!
Bozana

Hi @bozana,

Unfortunately, the upgrade function is still not available in this case :frowning2:

I described this issue here:

We managed to reinstall the QuickSubmit plugin, but it is still not recognized as such in the Plugin Gallery. Is there a way to repair it somehow?

BTW, We have OJS 3.0.2 installed on another (test) server. The current version of the QuickSubmit plugin there is said to be “Version 1.0.1.0 Release Date: 2017-02-01” too.
And it is also cannot be installed from the Gallery neither on the production, nor test server. When I click ‘OK’ to install, nothing happens.

I’ve even tried to delete the plugin and install it again (the new release 1.0.2), and it still says “Successfully installed version 1.0.1.0”…

hi @Ph_We

Ah, that is OK – I haven’t change the version number and release date :-\

Thanks!
Bozana

I think, that may be the reason why it cannot be updated in the Gallery.

Hi @Ph_We

Yes, that could be, I will take a look how the plugin gallery is functioning…

Thanks!
Bozana