OJS 3.0.2 Solucion a bloquear contenidos png o jpg

Hi @CARLOS_RIVERO,

The plugin needs to be installed in a directory that’s named correctly. At least two of them (subscriptionSSO-master and allowedUploads-master) are named incorrectly. I suspect these were downloaded from github using the “Clone or Download” button on github – that’s not the correct place to get the file; you need to get a release package from the “Releases” area (or use the plugin gallery to install the plugin – it’ll take care of this).

I’d suggest deleting any plugins you installed this way, and also checking for entries in the versions table for them (and removing them if you find any). Then install them from the Plugin Gallery or from the Releases area. Note that OJS 3.0.2 is getting quite old, so I’d strongly suggest upgrading as well. I’m not sure those plugins are even compatible with OJS 3.0.2.

Regards,
Alec Smecher
Public Knowledge Project Team

Gracias por estas recomendaciones,a hora bien dígame como puedo actualizar a ojs 3.1.1.1 si ya tengo revisores paraes y discusiones y muchos datos en ellos, creo yo que debería instalarlo aparte puede ser pero como migro los datos alguna idea por favor ayudeme

Hi @CARLOS_RIVERO,

Follow the instructions in docs/UPGRADE to upgrade to a newer version. There shouldn’t be any data loss.

Regards,
Alec Smecher

Si eso @asmecher quería saber donde esta la actualización que no la encuentro
Solo me redirecciona a pkp para descargarla pero no se donde ir a actualizar dígame que paso seguir

Hi @CARLOS_RIVERO,

Download the .tar.gz package for the newest release, and open it on your local computer. Check in docs/UPGRADE for upgrade instructions.

Regards,
Alec Smecher