Ojs 3.0.1- Quick submit plugin

itis not installing on our web platform please help

Hi @oyeniyi_sk,

Please be patient – we are a small team and will do our best to help as we can.

After installing the plugin, it is still now included in the import/export plugins.

I’m guessing you mean it’s still not included. Can you describe how you installed the plugin?

Regards,
Alec Smecher
Public Knowledge Project Team

I followed the installation procedure and when I checked the installed
plugins I can’t find it there.

Please can you help me

User name: [REMOVED]
Password: [REMOVED]

URL: http://www.njtd.com.ng

Thank you

Hi @oyeniyi_sk,

Do not post passwords here; this is a public forum! I’ve removed the passwords; please change them ASAP.

I suggested two ways of installing the plugin above, depending on your version of OJS. Can you describe which steps you followed specifically to install the plugin?

Regards,
Alec Smecher

Hello,

I installed Quick summit plugin from plugins gallery. But when it’s not showing among the installed plugins.

Hi @oyeniyi_sk,

• Check the Plugin Gallery to see whether it lists the QuickSubmit plugin as installed and up-to-date.
  • Check your PHP error log to see if anything relevant appears around the time the plugin was installed.
  • Check your server to see whether plugins/importexport/quickSubmit exists and contains the files listed at GitHub - pkp/quickSubmit at ojs-3_0_2-0.

Regards,
Alec Smecher

Hi Alec (asmecher)

I have successfully installed and run the QuickSubmit plugin under tools->import/export->QuickSubmit…

Unfortunately after filling in the mandatory fields and hitting the ‘save’ button it just jumps back to the same page (without saving the records…)

We are currently using OJS 3.0.2 and appreciate if you can assist us to identify the problem…

Many Thanks in advance
Cheers

Hi @Pradeep_G

Hmmm… How did you install the plugin, via Plugin Gallery? If manually, what package did you use?
Do you maybe see any errors in your apache error log file or browser developer tools? Hmmm…

Best,
Bozana

Hi Bozana,

I uploaded the files( found here: GitHub - pkp/quickSubmit ) to the plugin/ImportExport folder and ran the plugin at Administration → Tools → Import/Export → QuickSubmit

There are no error records on the error log as well…

I actually filled all the mandatory fields on the submission form and hit the ‘save’ button too…
It just comes back to the same form…

Hmmm… somehow strange… I cannot reproduce/understand it… :-\