OJS 2.4.8.1 Crossref export plugin error 500

I get error 500 when I try to access Manage DOI after upgrade to OJS 2.4.8.1
Error log:
mod_fcgid: stderr: PHP Fatal error: Class 'PubObjectCache' not found in /var/www/clients/client0/web4/web/plugins/importexport/crossref/classes/DOIExportPlugin.inc.php on line 54, referer: http://epub.ff.uns.ac.rs/index.php/hk/manager/importexport/plugin/CrossRefExportPlugin

Hi @knjigor,

See e.g. this thread.

Regards,
Alec Smecher
Public Knowledge Project Team

Unfortunately that didn’t solved problem, I don’t have 0 size files, I tried to download and extract this package GitHub - pkp/ojs at ojs-stable-2_4_8 and transfer just crossref plugin via ftp but problem has remained (even after deleting plugins and clearing all cache).

mod_fcgid: stderr: PHP Fatal error: Class 'PubObjectCache' not found in /var/www/clients/client0/web4/web/plugins/importexport/crossref/classes/DOIExportPlugin.inc.php on line 54, referer: http://epub.ff.uns.ac.rs/index.php/hk/manager/importexport/plugin/CrossRefExportPlugin

Hi @knjigor,

What are the file sizes of…

• plugins/importexport/crossref/classes/PubObjectCache.inc.php
  • plugins/importexport/datacite/classes/PubObjectCache.inc.php
  • plugins/importexport/doaj/classes/PubObjectCache.inc.php
  • plugins/importexport/medra/classes/PubObjectCache.inc.php

Regards,
Alec Smecher

Ok something new happened, I have completely deleted crossref directory and updated OJS and the transfered files and direfotries from above package and again tried to update but got an error:

PHP Fatal error: require_once(): Failed opening required 'plugins/importexport/crossref/classes/DOIExportPlugin.inc.php' (include_path='.:/var/www/clients/client0/web4/web/classes:/var/www/clients/client0/web4/web/pages:/var/www/clients/client0/web4/web/lib/pkp:/var/www/clients/client0/web4/web/lib/pkp/classes:/var/www/clients/client0/web4/web/lib/pkp/pages:/var/www/clients/client0/web4/web/lib/pkp/lib/adodb:/var/www/clients/client0/web4/web/lib/pkp/lib/phputf8:/var/www/clients/client0/web4/web/lib/pkp/lib/pqp/classes:/var/www/clients/client0/web4/web/lib/pkp/lib/smarty:.:/usr/share/php:/usr/share/pear') in /var/www/clients/client0/web4/web/lib/pkp/includes/functions.inc.php on line 32

If I delete folder and upload old one update works but plugin isn’t.

Ok, sorry, I have just seen that half of files in plugins/importexport/crossref/classes/ was missing, I have downloaded and unzip (via cli in ubuntu) files and transfer them to server via uploading crossref folder, but there were some files that was missing again, so I have uploaded them one by one, did update and plugin is working now.

Thank you for help Alec

Hi @knjigor,

Glad to hear it’s working!

Regards,
Alec Smecher