OJS 2.4.7 to 3.0.0 upgrade problems

Hi,
First of all congratulations on releasing new OJS version. I have just downloaded it and tried to install/upgrade our test system, but hit an error, when I transfer my system OJS 2.4.7 to fresh new server (Ubuntu 16.04, Php 7, MariaDB, more here https://www.howtoforge.com/tutorial/perfect-server-ubuntu-16.04-with-apache-php-myqsl-pureftpd-bind-postfix-doveot-and-ispconfig/) I get white screen with Internal server error 500, apache error log is empty.
Tried to upgrade to OJS 3 but without any success, same thing is with clean installation.

1 Like

Sorry for false disturbing, changed sql driver to mysqli and it worked.

Well it seams that I have upgrade problems. While upgrading i got an error

DB Error: Duplicate entry ‘16-0-4’ for key ‘user_group_stage_pkey’

Also on Install page I got errors

en_basedir restriction in effect.
File(/lib/pkp/js/lib/jquery/plugins/validate/localization/messages_en_US.js)
is not within the allowed path(s):
(/var/www/clients/client0/web3/web:/var/www/clients/client0/web3/private:/var/www/clients/client0/web3/tmp:/var/www/epub-test.ff.uns.ac.rs/web:/srv/www/epub-test.ff.uns.ac.rs/web:/usr/share/php5:/usr/share/php:/tmp:/usr/share/phpmyadmin:/etc/phpmyadmin:/var/lib/phpmyadmin)
in /var/www/clients/client0/web3/web/lib/pkp/classes/template/PKPTemplateManager.inc.php on line 567

Warning: file_exists(): open_basedir restriction in effect.
File(/lib/pkp/js/lib/jquery/plugins/validate/localization/messages_en.js)
is not within the allowed path(s):
(/var/www/clients/client0/web3/web:/var/www/clients/client0/web3/private:/var/www/clients/client0/web3/tmp:/var/www/epub-test.ff.uns.ac.rs/web:/srv/www/epub-test.ff.uns.ac.rs/web:/usr/share/php5:/usr/share/php:/tmp:/usr/share/phpmyadmin:/etc/phpmyadmin:/var/lib/phpmyadmin)
in /var/www/clients/client0/web3/web/lib/pkp/classes/template/PKPTemplateManager.inc.php on line 567

File(/lib/pkp/lib/vendor/moxiecode/plupload/js/i18n/en_US.js) is not
within the allowed path(s):
in /var/www/clients/client0/web3/web/lib/pkp/classes/template/PKPTemplateManager.inc.php on line 584

File(/lib/pkp/lib/vendor/moxiecode/plupload/js/i18n/en.js) is not within
the allowed path(s):
in /var/www/clients/client0/web3/web/lib/pkp/classes/template/PKPTemplateManager.inc.php on line 584

Warning: Declaration of
LanguageToggleBlockPlugin::getContents(&$templateMgr, $request =
NULL) should be compatible with BlockPlugin::getContents($templateMgr,
$request = NULL) in /var/www/clients/client0/web3/web/plugins/blocks/languageToggle/LanguageToggleBlockPlugin.inc.php on line 0

InformationBlockPlugin::getContents(&$templateMgr, $request = NULL)
should be compatible with BlockPlugin::getContents($templateMgr,
$request = NULL) in /var/www/clients/client0/web3/web/plugins/blocks/information/InformationBlockPlugin.inc.php on line 0

RelatedItemsBlockPlugin::getContents(&$templateMgr, $request = NULL)
should be compatible with BlockPlugin::getContents($templateMgr,
$request = NULL) in /var/www/clients/client0/web3/web/plugins/blocks/relatedItems/RelatedItemsBlockPlugin.inc.php on line 0

(See also: UserGroupDAO insertObject returns wrong value · Issue #1800 · pkp/pkp-lib · GitHub)