OCS server migration

Hello,
I’ve downloaded the whole content from a server that used to host 3 different OCS instances. I’ve uploaded this content to the new server and updated the configuration files. I’ve managed to make just one of those instances work (The one that used the latest version 2.3.6). Is there any way to access the content from those other 2 instances (With older versions)? Can I create a fresh OCS install and copy the folders containing the conferences information? I have the whole websites on my local machine, but can’t get it to work. I’ve tried to run it on a local server, but had no luck.
Any help would be appreciated.
Thanks in advance.

Hello @Lucas_Cabral

Thank you for your interest in Open Conference Systems (OCS). Please note that OCS is no longer supported or maintained by PKP. However, other community members may wish to offer assistance.

If you are looking for a current solution to manage conference paper submissions and publish conference papers, I suggest using Open Journal Systems (OJS), PKP’s software application for publishing scholarly journals. OJS has a complete editorial workflow for managing submission, peer review, and publishing that is flexible enough to be used for conferences. You can then use a separate tool to manage conference registration and scheduling.

Here is an example of an organization that uses OJS to publish their conference proceedings: CMBES Proceedings.

-Roger
PKP Team