OCS: Input "keywords" required

Greetings

Excuse me for my english level

I need to change the “Keywords” field to required in “Step 3. Entering the Submission’s Metadata”.

In this moment, I have added in /classes/author/form/submit/AuthorSubmitStep3Form.inc.php one line after of this:

function AuthorSubmitStep3Form($paper) {
parent::AuthorSubmitForm($paper, 3);

// Validation checks for this form
	$this->addCheck(new FormValidatorCustom($this, 'authors', 'required', 'author.submit.form.authorRequired', create_function('$authors', 'return count($authors) > 0;')));
	$this->addCheck(new FormValidatorArray($this, 'authors', 'required', 'author.submit.form.authorRequiredFields', array('firstName', 'lastName')));
	$this->addCheck(new FormValidatorArrayCustom($this, 'authors', 'required', 'author.submit.form.authorRequiredFields', create_function('$email, $regExp', 'return String::regexp_match($regExp, $email);'), array(ValidatorEmail::getRegexp()), false, array('email')));
	$this->addCheck(new FormValidatorArrayCustom($this, 'authors', 'required', 'user.profile.form.urlInvalid', create_function('$url, $regExp', 'return empty($url) ? true : String::regexp_match($regExp, $url);'), array(ValidatorUrl::getRegexp()), false, array('url')));
	$this->addCheck(new FormValidatorLocale($this, 'title', 'required', 'author.submit.form.titleRequired'));

This line:
$this->addCheck(new FormValidatorLocale($this, ‘subject’, ‘required’, ‘author.submit.form.clave’));

Fill or not fill the Keyword field, don’t let continue, The error “You must fill in the field with keywords” always appears.

What to do?

Thanks a lot

Anybody that help me?