OAI ListRecords does not list all articles (ListIdentifies does)

I have a strange problem with OAI on my site. The base url is https://openjournals.wu.ac.at/ojs/index.php/region/oai, the site is running on OJS 3.1.2.1.
The problem is that some articles are not listed when I request “ListRecords”. Examples are articles with numbers 304, and 309. They cannot be found (search for “article/304”, for example) in the list.
When I request “ListIdentifiers”, they are included in that list. When I click on the respective oai_dc-button, I get the information about this article.

Hi @Gunther_Maier

The version of OJS that you’re using is no longer supported by PKP. I would recommend that you upgrade to the newest version of OJS, as it is possible that your issue will be resolved by upgrading. However, other community members may wish to offer assistance.

Best regards,

Roger
PKP Team

Hi @Gunther_Maier,

…but I think if you click the “Resume” button at the bottom of the page, the next page will include some of the missing records. The OAI interface breaks some of its responses up into multiple pages to decrease demand on the server.

Regards,
Alec Smecher
Public Knowledge Project Team

This topic was automatically closed after 12 days. New replies are no longer allowed.