Notification of author submission

Untitled-1

kenapa Notification of author submission
pada pilihan tidak dapat di ceklis atau dipilih. ?

Hi @jurnalkesling,

What version of OJS are you using? (Please include this in your posts.)

Regards,
Alec Smecher
Public Knowledge Project Team

1 Like

Hi @jurnalkesling,

I see in your other post that you’re using OJS 2.4.8-0. (Please don’t double-post – it clutters the forum.) I suspect you’ve disabled the SUBMISSION_ACK email in your “Prepared Emails” area. Enable the template and these fields will become available.

Regards,
Alec Smecher

Hi @asmecher,

I use Open Journal Systems 3.2.1.1 but option Notification of Author Submission cannot found. Editor doesn`t receive notification mail for new submission. This option need to be in Settings > Workflow Settings but in this case is not.
I mean on:
Notification
How to activate this option and insert editor mail for notification?

Regards,
Lazar

Someone to give answer or suggestion???

Hi @Lazar_Stosic,

Those settings were removed, but I agree that they are useful and should be re-added. See Re-add submission acknowledgement email recipient controls in Settings · Issue #6272 · pkp/pkp-lib · GitHub for details.

Regards,
Alec Smecher

Hi @asmecher,

I agree with you to re-added it. But, it is interesting that notification option works on some latest OJS version, after upgrade. The question is where is this option saved? At the moment, just on one website I dont have editor notification. On others they received. Interesting, isnt it?

Regards,
Lazar Stosic

Hi @Lazar_Stosic,

The two options in your screenshot above definitely aren’t used since 3.2.x and before the above github issue is closed; you must be seeing another message, such as an editor assignment email, or it must be due to a modification.

Regards,
Alec Smecher

Dear asmecher
i am having the following mentioned problem

Hi @asmecher,

I use Open Journal Systems 3.2.1.1 but option Notification of Author Submission cannot found. Editor doesn`t receive notification mail for new submission. This option need to be in Settings > Workflow Settings but in this case is not.
I mean on:

Notification

How to activate this option and insert editor mail for notification?

Regards,
Lazar

1 Like