No styles after upgrade from 2.4.7 to 3.1.1.4

Hello,

I’ve noticed several similar topics on the forum but I am still not able to figure out the solution. Namely, we made the sandbox upgrade of the old OJS 2.4.7 to OJS 3.1.1.4 (we selected this OJS version since we wanted to keep running php5.6 version on the server for the time being).

We performed a command line upgrade and it looked like it finished correctly. At least no errors appeared after running the script. However, what we got is the following screenshot of the journal page:

It looks like the stlyes are missing but I am not sure what to do next.
Could you advise?

Best,

Zoran

1 Like

In the continuation of the previous message, I received two admin emails from my server.

First message has the subject: “Open Access Notification - 5e3b135500e1a - Error” and the message body: “Your Open Journal Systems installation automatically executed and finished this task and you can download the log file here: https://www.iapchem.org/ojs3114/index.php/index/admin/downloadScheduledTaskLogFile?file=SubscriptionExpiryReminder-5e3b1354af5f7-20200205.log”.

Second message has the subject “Subscription Expiry Reminder - 5e3b1354af5f7 - Error” and the body “Your Open Journal Systems installation automatically executed and finished this task and you can download the log file here: https://www.iapchem.org/ojs3114/index.php/index/admin/downloadScheduledTaskLogFile?file=SubscriptionExpiryReminder-5e3b1354af5f7-20200205.log”.

However I am not able to find these log files on the server.

Additionally in the root of OJS folder there is error_log file and I found inside this statement:
[05-Feb-2020 21:57:00 Europe/Zagreb] PHP Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in /home/iapchemo/public_html/noviiapc/ojs3114/lib/pkp/classes/template/PKPTemplateManager.inc.php on line 1578.

I found the solution to the problem at another topic in this forum. The problem is caused by .htaccess file which I created in the root of OJS. When removed everything seems to work fine.