No allowing adding nor editing the contributing authors during submission and publication of the articles a massage appear( Failed Ajax request or invalid JSON returned)

Hi,
I thought to continue the thread rather than begin a new topic.
My own error comes when I try to publish an article. I am a complete newbie. I have checked the error logs and I found these:
[Tue Aug 29 23:40:33.476660 2023] [php7:error] [pid 13852:tid 1852] [client ::1:58906] PHP Fatal error: Uncaught Error: Class ‘IntlDateFormatter’ not found in C:\xampp\htdocs\ojs-journal\lib\pkp\lib\vendor\php81_bc\strftime\src\php-8.1-strftime.php:60\nStack trace:\n#0 C:\xampp\htdocs\ojs-journal\lib\pkp\lib\vendor\php81_bc\strftime\src\php-8.1-strftime.php(201): PHP81_BC\{closure}(Object(DateTime), ‘%B’)\n#1 [internal function]: PHP81_BC\{closure}(Array)\n#2 C:\xampp\htdocs\ojs-journal\lib\pkp\lib\vendor\php81_bc\strftime\src\php-8.1-strftime.php(180): preg_replace_callback(‘/(?<!%)%([_#-]?..’, Object(Closure), ‘%B %e, %Y’)\n#3 C:\xampp\htdocs\ojs-journal\classes\components\forms\publication\PublishForm.inc.php(73): PHP81_BC\strftime(‘%B %e, %Y’, Object(DateTime))\n#4 C:\xampp\htdocs\ojs-journal\lib\pkp\controllers\modals\publish\PublishHandler.inc.php(88): APP\components\forms\publication\PublishForm->__construct(‘http://localhos…’, Object(Publication), Object(Journal), Array)\n#5 C:\xampp\htdocs\ojs-journal\lib\pkp\classes\core\PKPRouter.inc.php(395): PublishHandler->publish(Array, Object(Request))\n#6 C:\xampp\h in C:\xampp\htdocs\ojs-journal\lib\pkp\lib\vendor\php81_bc\strftime\src\php-8.1-strftime.php on line 60, referer: http://localhost/ojs-journal/index.php/ajods/workflow/index/4/5

Can anyone help please?
I am using xampp 3.3.0
php 7.4.24
ojs 3.3.0.14
Many thanks.

Hi @mandeelishus,

Since you’re running a different version than the user on this post: The system neither allows adding nor editing the contributing authors during submission and publication of the articles a massage appear( Failed Ajaxr equest or invalid JSON returned) , appreciating any help (, it is probably best to deal with this as it’s own distinct post, so I’ve moved it here.

-Roger
PKP Team

1 Like