Native XML Import Results Showing Blank

Describe the issue or problem
After upload XML Result Showing blank

What application are you using?
OJS 3.1.1-4

Additional information

Please help me

When you click on the red dot right to the Results tab, you should see an error output indicating the problem. Probably it’s a problem with the format of the XML file.

If you have access to the command line, you can also import the file there and get a detailled error message

cd {ojs_root}/tools
php ./importExport.php NativeImportExportPlugin import [xmlFileName] [journal_path] [user_name]

Also make sure that the schema of the XML import files matches the one used for your OJS version 3.1.1-4

ap tools]$ php ./importExport.php NativeImportExportPlugin import native-20240217-082806-articles-42.xml XXXX adminErrors occured:
1.Submission

• Unknown section RA
    2.Submission
  • None or more than one issue matches the given issue identification “<issue_identification>
    2022 - Volume 37 [Issue 9]
    </issue_identification>”.
    [server@ap tools]$

Regarding point 1:
An import requirement for importing via NativeXML is that the sections of the journal have to match the ones defined in the import file. Please check both.
Regarding point 2:
Is this a warning or an error? If it is a warning, you can disregard. Otherwise you need to check the data, again both in the back end and in the import file.

Dear @Surojit_Bera,

You need to check the following:

1. The XML file was exported/created through OJS 3.1.1-4? Native XML requires identical OJS versions to work.

2. Does your XML file validate? If not, you’ll need to fix it in order to work.

3. After checking 1 and 2, try to upload your file via command line, it’ll give you more detailed information regarding possible errors.

Best regards,
Josh Noronha

Thank you for your reply.
I noticed when I removed the embed encoding=“base64” PDF encoding.
It’s uploading correctly.