Multijournal Installation Homepage

Hi everyone,
we are currently hosting a multi-journal installation of OJS-3.1.2.0. There is currently one journal where we publish the content via the OJS frontend, and one journal that only wants to use OJS submission workflow but publish (for various reasons) on our DSpace.

For the latter, I set the journal settings so that it does not appear publicly on the site. Therefore, ojs.ourdomain.de/index.php/index refers to the other journal, which is theoretically fine.
However, if the users of the second journal log into the submission workflow and click on the journal logo on the top left, they get referred to the first journal.
Is there a way that I can set this link specifically for this journal, but not for the other?

Best,
Franziska

Pushing this to the top. It’s really just a minor annoyance.

I have noticed the same problem in our OJS installtion. The problem only seems to exist when I’m logged in as a user, which is registered in several journals. When I’m registered in just one journal the link refers to the journal’s submission page. But I also believe this is at least a usability problem and the link at the journal logo in the backend should always go the journal’s submission page, not to the homepage of the OJS site frontend.

I have made a change in the template
/ojs/lib/pkp/templates/common/header.tpl

Old code

{if $currentContext && $multipleContexts}
        {capture assign=homeUrl}{url journal="index" router=$smarty.const.ROUTE_PAGE}{/capture}
{else}
        {capture assign=homeUrl}{url page="index" router=$smarty.const.ROUTE_PAGE}{/capture}
{/if}

New code

{if $currentContext && $multipleContexts}
    {capture assign=homeUrl}{url page="index" router=$smarty.const.ROUTE_PAGE}{/capture}
{/if}

Now the link always refers to the journal’s frontend homepage.

In the frontend there’s a similiar problem I have mentioned here Link at Page Header Logo Image refers sometimes to Site, sometimes to Journal