Moving OJS completely

Dear all

I have a functionally running OJS 3.1.01 website. I want to move whole website to new address. So I have backed up and restores all codes and database to new host.
Website run completely and interface and users and other parts work but when I want to upload any file in any section, such as mew submission or changing logo, an error is shown and cannot upload anything by admin.

Should I do anything more?

Edited: In the local all the features work correctly.
The error is shown in the error log in the server is:
PHP Fatal error: Call to a member function getFileId() on null in /lib/pkp/classes/submission/PKPSubmissionFileDAO.inc.php on line 1032

Dear @Frosty

Hi

Yeah I have faced this problem before but on that time I thought it might because of lack of space in host so I tried to install a fresh OJS.

Are you sure you have enough space available in your host?

thanks for your reply

I have already checked my host disk space and there was enough space. More than 400 MB.

I also have checked permission on my host and all are the same source site.

Hi @Frosty,

Double-check your files_dir in config.inc.php to make sure it’s correct for the new host. (If you can download any previously uploaded files, then this should be fine.)

Using the same permissions on the new server isn’t a guarantee that permissions are correct – depending on your server’s SAPI, it might have different requirements of file permissions. Check the FAQ entry on file permissions in this forum for details.

Regards,
Alec Smecher
Public Knowledge Project Team

Daer @asmecher

by changing files_dir problem solved.

Thank a lot. That was a great help. I have moved the files folder but I did not know I should have also change the directory in config file because in local this step was not needed.

Thanks again