Metadata "Keywords" in OJS 3.3

Description of issue or problem I’m having:
If I understand the setup correctly, the submission metadata were moved to the “Publication” tab in OJS 3.3 and that replaces the “View Metadata” button of earlier versions. However, the tab does not show all the metadata. For example, when I look at the submission data via the API, I see empty “keywords” and “subject” fields. But, I cannot find any way to fill or edit these metadata fields.
Do I miss something? Do I need a plugin to work with these metadata? My intention is to add additional categories for our submissions.

Steps I took leading up to the issue:

Upgrade to OJS 3.3

What I tried to resolve the issue:

Application Version - e.g., OJS 3.1.2:
OJS 3.3

Additional information, such as screenshots and error log messages if applicable:

HI @Gunther_Maier

Strange, they should be there:
Screenshot 2022-02-19 at 13.24.03

Have you checked your workflow settings that keywords and subjects fields are enabled?

Regards, Primož

Dear Primož,
many thanks for your response. It solved the problem. I expected such a stupid oversight.

Best
Gunther

I appreciate the post, Gunther, we had the same problem, and yes, Keywords and Subjects were not enabled.

However, we also struggled with something very silly, pressing ENTER after adding a keyword or subject in the space provided. If we did not press ENTER, the keyword or subject terms wouldn’t take hold, and wouldn’t appear with the article, sometimes disappearing altogether.

One question, Keywords definitely appear with the published article, but where do the Subjects show up?

Thank you,

Alisdair