Meta tags for OJS 3.1.2.0 article pages

Hello.
I ask for help with the following questions about meta tags.
Search engines do not see the title and description meta tags when crawling article pages and some site pages.
I studied this issue on my own and noticed the following:

• in OJS, you can insert meta tags only for all pages at once (common code), when the search engines require individual filling in Tell me, is it possible to implement this function in the article description page template? That is, let’s link the filling in of data already available for article markup to this tag? I couldn’t figure out where the entire article template (all OJS files) is being built from, so I can try it out on my own - can you tell me in which folders they are located?
  • when viewing the page code of any article, let’s say HISTORY OF FORMATION OF THE RIVERS OF SOUTH PRILIMENIUM IN HOLOTSEN | Hydrosphere. Hazard processes and phenomena you can see the following in the title tag (multiple spaces before filling in the information in the tag, inside it and at the end, hyphenations to new lines.
    Can such incorrect tag filling prevent search engines from recognizing the tag filling? Tell me how you can correct the filling of the tag with information,

Found the wrong markup in the file headerHead.tpl at /lib/php/templates/frontend/components (removed extra spaces and TITLE became without multiple line breaks on all pages.

Now I will think about how to make a different Description for the pages.articles’.

Hi @Yuriy_Kadatski,

Meta tags on a per-article basis are provided via plugins, e.g. the Google Scholar plugin and Dublin Core plugin. If those are enabled in your Journal Settings, then metadata should be provided on article landing pages in those formats.

I’m not sure where the space is getting injected in your title element, but I don’t believe it’ll cause problems with search indexing.

Regards,
Alec Smecher
Public Knowledge Project Team

Thanks for the explanation. I will look at what is located where and think about how i can use it for your own purposes.
Regarding the Description, the options you described are taken into account by specialized databases and other scientific indexes, and there is just the data that I wanted to highlight in the form of meta-descriptions of pages for search engines, because it is still possible to add code only common to all pages and search engines like Yandex, Google, Bing or do not see the Description is not plug-in, or see a single and page descriptions in the search engine index are given the same.
But this is not a critical problem and I will solve it as far as possible.
Thanks again for the explanation.