mEDRA Export/Registration Plugin Fatal error

Hi,
when i try to setup mEDRA Export/Registration Plugin on OJS 2.4.6 the system have the followed error:

Fatal error: require_once(): Failed opening required ‘plugins/importexport/medra/classes/form/DOIExportSettingsForm.inc.php’ (include_path=’.:/web/htdocs/www.famagazine.it/home/ojs/classes:/web/htdocs/www.famagazine.it/home/ojs/pages:/web/htdocs/www.famagazine.it/home/ojs/lib/pkp:/web/htdocs/www.famagazine.it/home/ojs/lib/pkp/classes:/web/htdocs/www.famagazine.it/home/ojs/lib/pkp/pages:/web/htdocs/www.famagazine.it/home/ojs/lib/pkp/lib/adodb:/web/htdocs/www.famagazine.it/home/ojs/lib/pkp/lib/phputf8:/web/htdocs/www.famagazine.it/home/ojs/lib/pkp/lib/pqp/classes:/web/htdocs/www.famagazine.it/home/ojs/lib/pkp/lib/smarty:.:/php5.5/lib/php/’) in /web/htdocs/www.famagazine.it/home/ojs/lib/pkp/includes/functions.inc.php on line 32

On line 32 of the functions.inc.php file I find

require_once($filePath);

What I have to write?
Many thanks for help me.

Hi @dearqui,

Does plugins/importexport/medra/classes/form/DOIExportSettingsForm.inc.php exist?

Regards,
Alec Smecher
Public Knowledge Project Team

Hi, Alec
no there isn’t. I’ve insert into directory from ojs/MedraSettingsForm.inc.php at master · unb-libraries/ojs · GitHub and appears the Medra Setting page.
after entering data in fields appears this error

Errors occurred processing this form
Please choose whether you want to export issues as ‘works’ or ‘manifestations’.

thanks

Hi @dearqui,

You’ve probably gotten a copy that’s incompatible with your version of OJS. I’d suggest getting the version that’s distributed with the version of OJS that you’re running.

Regards,
Alec Smecher

Hi, Alec, i’ve controlled the version of ojs and it’s 2.4.6. In the tar.gz archive that i’ve downloaded from PKP page the file MedraSettingsForm.inc.php have a 0 byte dimension.

Is it correct?

i’ve controlled into tar.gz archive and many other files have a 0 byte dimension:
in \plugins\importexport\medra\classes\ there are
DOIExportDom.inc.php
DOIExportPlugin.inc.php
PubObjectCache.inc.php

thanks

Hi @dearqui,

What program are you using to open the archive?

Regards,
Alec Smecher

I’ve tryed with winzip and 7-zip. The problem may be that i’ve decompressed the archive in windows and after transferred the file by FTP with Filezilla.
there is a way to decompress the files directly to the web server ?

Hi @dearqui,

I haven’t tried Filezilla, but 7zip is known not to work with hard links in .tar.gz files:

I’d suggest using a different program.

If you have SSH access to the server, you can use the tar utility there to decompress the files.

Regards,
Alec Smecher

Hi, Alec,
unfortunately the web server does’t have ssh access. i’ve try to downloaded the ojs 3.0 version and with 7-zip dont’l look any 0 byte dimension files. Is it possible?
meanwhile I am continuing to seek another solution.

Hi @dearqui,

I would suggest using a different program than 7-zip. 7-zip is known not to work with hard links in tar files.

Regards,
Alec Smecher

Hi, Alec,
i’ve found Tartool that is a specific utility for decompress tar.gz archive in windows.
What do you advise me to do?
install again or copy the 0 byte dimension files?

regards

Hi @dearqui,

I’d suggest just copying the proper versions over the 0-byte files.

Regards,
Alec Smecher