Main navigation missing on index site

Hi there,

we’re currently using OJS 3.1.1.2 and want to create a child theme for our index page (we have an installations with many journals in it). However, the mein navigation doesn’t appear at all. I’ve noticed two things:
First of all: The theme should include the header.tpl which I’ve put unter templates/frontend/components, but it uses the header.tpl under /lib/pkp/templates/frontend/components instead. With my other child themes, which are used for die journals, it works perfectly, but not with this theme on site level. Has anyone an idea, why?
Then I’ve noticed there is a line in the header.tpl, which prevents showing the main navigation: {if $currentContext}

Obviously the main navigation only shows, if it is a journal. How should I change the line? Or is it save to just delete it?

Kind regards
Daniela

Hi again,

I am ashamed to say the first problem was my own damn fault: I’ve looked at the wrong theme :flushed:

I’ve solved the second problem with changing the line from {if $currentContext} to {if $multipleContexts}. I am still not sure this is the best way, but at least I got the main navigation, where it belonged.

Kind regards
Daniela