Logo header resize problem

I am trying to upload my logo to the system. But it seems very small. I have read the forum and couldn’t find a good answer.

My journal page: http://journals.mutam.org/index.php/ijiem/index

And my logo:

Theme: Bootstrap 3 Base Yeti Theme
Current version: 3.0.1.0

Hi @Caner_Erden,

The Bootstrap theme is only intended as a base for development. It only implements the basic Bootstrap 3 components, with the intention that a developer will then do some of the final work to turn it into a proper theme. The logo in Bootstrap’s nav area is very small because the framework is designed for mobile-friendly apps, so you’ll need some additional styles if you’d like to use a large logo on the page.

Here’s some quick CSS code that demonstrates one way you could make a larger logo for larger screens:

@media(min-width: 768px) {

.navbar-brand {
    display: block;
    float: none;
    clear: both;
    margin: 0;
    width: auto;
    height: auto;
  }

.navbar-brand img {
    width: 100px;
  }

.navbar-collapse {
    clear: left;
  }
}

To use this, you could copy it into a .css file and then upload it to the Journal Stylesheet area in the Settings > Website > Appearance area.

1 Like

I can’t upload “No file uploaded or invailid file type”. Please give me your file. I’m newbie and from VietNam

Hi @tan,

The problem you’re describing isn’t related to this thread. Try searching the forum for that message first; there are other threads describing the problem and its solutions.

Regards,
Alec Smecher
Public Knowledge Project Team

Thank for your reply. I try make a CSS file but can’t upload. Now i want change a banner on header, not only color and add more block HTML on the index page. But i don’t know where the file i must edit.

Por favor me puedes ayudar.
Mi revista está en disertante.com/magazine
Quiero que la imagen de mi logo aparezca a lo largo y ancho del banner superior. Subí tu código.
Gracias

Hi @Pandora_ramin,

You appear to have posted the same question numerous times – please don’t post the same question more than once, as it clutters the forum.

Regards,
Alec Smecher
Public Knowledge Project Team

I’m using this plugin2
and until now my logo looks like this1
I’m really satisfied with that

Control Panel > Web Service > PHP parameters > Select php extensions
or
extension=php_fileinfo.dll windows
extension=php_fileinfo.so