Loading.... Issues after upgrading to latest ojs 3.2.0-2

One more thing I noticed at this moment that I am not able to change / save the theme information as well. Whenever I click on Save in Settings → websites → Theme… I get this error message

Please help @Vitaliy @asmecher. I need to get over with these issues. I can provide you access if you need it, just let me know…

Kind regards,
Farhan

Hi @Farhan_Abbas,

For the An unexpected error occurred. You may have been logged out. message, see other threads on this subject, e.g.: An unexpected error occurred. You may have been logged out. Please reload the page and try again

It’ll help organize the forum if you post one question per topic, rather than continuing an unrelated topic with a new question; search for the error message before you post to see if there is already a related thread, maybe with a solution. Include e.g. the URL you are going to that corresponds to the error in the log; if you don’t have it yourself, you can usually get it from the access log by correlating the timestamp. This helps to identify the cause of the problem.

Regards,
Alec Smecher
Public Knowledge Project Team

Ok. @asmecher thanks for your kind response, I will follow the link you provided related to logging out problem but please help me to resolve the error below:

Hi @Farhan_Abbas,

Could you post this as a new topic? It’s not related to the subject of this topic (“Loading… Issues after upgrading to the latest ojs 3.2.0-2”). That’ll help keep the forum organized for others who are encountering the same issue.

Regards,
Alec Smecher

Posted…@asmecher kindly help

Buenas noches, actualice a la version 3.2.0-2 y tengo el siguiente problema, no puedo actualizar la plantilla css de algunas revistas, ya que me muestra una página en blanco al ingresar a ajustes del sitio web-apariencia-avanzado. si modifico a modo debug en el archivo de configuración me muestra mensaje de error inesperado y una lista de advertencias. Adjunto imagen. Saludos.apariencia sitio web

Hi @marcemaurell,

Could you post this as a new topic? It’s not related to the rest of this thread. That’ll help keep the forum organized.

Thanks,
Alec Smecher

Bueno, gracias.
Saludos