Lists do not load

• Application Version - OJS 3.2.0.1
  • Description of issue:
    Any list that I access does not appear.
    Example:
    1 - When I am going to edit a user, the list of papers (Review and page editor) does not appear like this, making it impossible to save after editing.
    2 - The list of roles for me to create a new role does not appear.
    3 - The navigation pages do not appear the list with all to edit.
    4 - Some settings do not save, the loading icon is rotating and does not perform the save function.
    Everything I said is shown in the prints I took from the system.
    Note: I was with version 3.1.2.4 and acted for version 3.2.0.1 but the bugs did not resolve, on the contrary it resulted in the bug item 2.

• Screenshots

nao_salva_configura%C3%A7%C3%B5es navega%C3%A7%C3%A3o_nao_carrega plugins_sem_tradu%C3%A7%C3%A3o usuarios-papeis usuarios-papeis2

Notice: Deprecated call without request object. in /home/venturi/public_html/ojs/lib/pkp/classes/template/PKPTemplateManager.inc.php on line 954

firs:1 Unchecked runtime.lastError: The message port closed before a response was received.(https://www.institutoventuri.org.br/ojs/index.php/firs/management/settings/access#roles)

Hi @Eduardo_Caetano,

Check your PHP error log for something containing the word “Error”. The warning you quoted is cosmetic and can be ignored, but there are probably other relevant messages there.

Regards,
Alec Smecher
Public Knowledge Project Team

@asmecher

Hello friend, thanks for the reply.
For testing I did a new installation and researching I managed to solve the part of symbols that appear instead of accents.

**Notice** : Deprecated call without request object. in  **/home/venturi/public_html/ojsf/lib/pkp/classes/template/PKPTemplateManager.inc.php**  on line  **954**

**Warning** : Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at  /home/venturi/public_html/ojsf/lib/pkp/classes/template/PKPTemplateManager.inc.php:954) in  **/home/venturi/public_html/ojsf/lib/pkp/classes/template/PKPTemplateManager.inc.php**  on line  **898**

**Warning** : Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/venturi/public_html/ojsf/lib/pkp/classes/template/PKPTemplateManager.inc.php:954) in   **/home/venturi/public_html/ojsf/lib/pkp/classes/template/PKPTemplateManager.inc.php**  on line  **899**

ethod PKPApplication::getRequest() should not be called statically in /home/venturi/public_html/ojsf/plugins/themes/bootstrap3/BootstrapThreeThemePlugin.inc.php on line 107

Deprecated: Non-static method PKPApplication::getRequest() should not be called statically in /home/venturi/public_html/ojsf/plugins/themes/bootstrap3/BootstrapThreeThemePlugin.inc.php on line 129

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/venturi/public_html/ojsf/lib/pkp/classes/template/PKPTemplateManager.inc.php:954) in /home/venturi/public_html/ojsf/lib/pkp/classes/template/PKPTemplateManager.inc.php on line 898

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/venturi/public_html/ojsf/lib/pkp/classes/template/PKPTemplateManager.inc.php:954) in /home/venturi/public_html/ojsf/lib/pkp/classes/template/PKPTemplateManager.inc.php on line 899

[08-Apr-2020 17:29:51 America/Sao_Paulo] PHP Warning:  Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/venturi/public_html/ojsf/lib/pkp/classes/template/PKPTemplateManager.inc.php:954) in /home/venturi/public_html/ojsf/lib/pkp/classes/core/PKPRouter.inc.php on line 408

[08-Apr-2020 17:29:51 America/Sao_Paulo] PHP Warning:  Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/venturi/public_html/ojsf/lib/pkp/classes/template/PKPTemplateManager.inc.php:954) in /home/venturi/public_html/ojsf/lib/pkp/classes/core/PKPRouter.inc.php on line 408

[08-Apr-2020 17:32:18 America/Sao_Paulo] PHP Warning:  Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/venturi/public_html/ojsf/lib/pkp/classes/template/PKPTemplateManager.inc.php:954) in /home/venturi/public_html/ojsf/lib/pkp/classes/core/PKPRouter.inc.php on line 408

[08-Apr-2020 17:33:17 America/Sao_Paulo] PHP Deprecated:  Non-static method PKPApplication::getRequest() should not be called statically in /home/venturi/public_html/ojsf/plugins/themes/bootstrap3/BootstrapThreeThemePlugin.inc.php on line 107

[08-Apr-2020 17:33:17 America/Sao_Paulo] PHP Deprecated:  Non-static method PKPApplication::getRequest() should not be called statically in /home/venturi/public_html/ojsf/plugins/themes/bootstrap3/BootstrapThreeThemePlugin.inc.php on line 129

print of Some system logs

screencapture-institutoventuri-org-br-ojsf-index-php-firs-management-settings-website-2020-04-08-17_30_46

screencapture-institutoventuri-org-br-ojsf-index-php-firs-user-setLocale-en-US-2020-04-08-17_32_08

the errors I mentioned are not cosmetic, because any configuration that I make in the system is not saved, if I change email or move something, I will not be able to because the system does not save.

I’m waiting for you, thanks for everything. if there is little information I passed, let me know that I pass more logs.

Hi @Eduardo_Caetano,

The system will not work well with errors/warnings directed to the browser – please direct them to the log file.

The warnings and notices you quote are probably not what’s causing trouble. I’d suggest checking the “Network” tab of your browser’s developer tools to see what response OJS is getting when it tries to save settings.

Regards,
Alec Smecher

1 Like

@asmecher
Hello again I don’t know if that helps.

When I click on “Save” nothing happens, the page does not update and so in the network tab nothing appears, but analyzing it after pressing F5 loads everything, but there is a vertical line that I assume is an error, and this happens when the file “fetch-grid? _ = 1586390091920” is loaded but as I am a little beginner in programming.

some more logs

[access_compat:error] [pid 3806353] AH01797: client denied by server configuration: /home/venturi/public_html/index.php, referer: http://www.institutoventuri.org.br/ojs/index.php/firs/issue/archive
[access_compat:error] [pid 3806353] AH01797: client denied by server configuration: /home/venturi/public_html/ojs/index.php, referer: http://www.institutoventuri.org.br/ojs/index.php/firs/issue/archive
[access_compat:error] [pid 3781497] AH01797: client denied by server configuration: /home/venturi/public_html/index.php, referer: http://www.institutoventuri.org.br/ojs/index.php/firs/issue/archive
[access_compat:error] [pid 3781497] AH01797: client denied by server configuration: /home/venturi/public_html/ojs/index.php, referer: http://www.institutoventuri.org.br/ojs/index.php/firs/issue/archive
[access_compat:error] [pid 3760476] AH01797: client denied by server configuration: /home/venturi/public_html/ojs/index.php
[access_compat:error] [pid 3760458] AH01797: client denied by server configuration: /home/venturi/public_html/ojs/index.php
[access_compat:error] [pid 3154520] AH01797: client denied by server configuration: /home/venturi/public_html/ojs/index.php
[authz_core:error]    [pid 2875782] AH01630: client denied by server configuration: /home/venturi/public_html/ojs/plugins/generic/pdfJsViewer/pdf.js/web/images/toolbarButton-search.png
[access_compat:error] [pid 1847420] AH01797: client denied by server configuration: /home/venturi/public_html/index.php, referer: http://www.institutoventuri.org.br/ojs/index.php/firs/article/view/653
[access_compat:error] [pid 1847420] AH01797: client denied by server configuration: /home/venturi/public_html/favicon.ico, referer: http://www.institutoventuri.org.br/ojs/index.php/firs/article/view/653
[access_compat:error] [pid 1847420] AH01797: client denied by server configuration: /home/venturi/public_html/ojs/index.php, referer: https://www.google.com/

erro%20que%20da%20na%20hora%20que%20carrega

Thanks again for help friend :v:

look at the differences in pages, one in Portuguese and one in English.

Portugues:
screencapture-institutoventuri-org-br-ojsf-index-php-firs-management-settings-website-2020-04-08-21_11_08

English:
screencapture-institutoventuri-org-br-ojsf-index-php-firs-management-settings-website-2020-04-08-21_11_24

Hi @Eduardo_Caetano,

On a fresh page load, could you capture the first Javascript error that occurs on the page?

Regards,
Alec Smecher

1 Like

@asmecher
The strange thing is that there is no error, only the ones I sent print on the developer console.

thanks again for your help and attention.

Hi @Eduardo_Caetano,

The screenshot above says there are 176 errors; only the last few are shown in the screenshot.

Regards,
Alec Smecher

1 Like

@asmecher
The 176 that appear is the same error that runs several times.

I accessed the site now and gave 50 errors.

function ot(e,t,n){if(!Q&&!Z||"undefined"===typeof console)throw e;console.error(e)}var st,lt=!1,ut=[],ct=!1;function dt(){ct=!1;var e=ut.slice(0);ut.length=0;for(var t=0;t<e.length;t++)e[t]()}if("undefined"!==typeof Promise&&fe(Promise)){var ft=Promise.resolve();st=function(){ft.then(dt),ae&&setTimeout(F)},lt=!0}else if(ne||"undefined"===typeof MutationObserver||!fe(MutationObserver)&&"[object MutationObserverConstructor]"!==MutationObserver.toString())st="undefined"!==typeof setImmediate&&fe(setImmediate)?function(){setImmediate(dt)}:function(){setTimeout(dt,0)};else{var pt=1,ht=new MutationObserver(dt),mt=document.createTextNode(String(pt));ht.observe(mt,{characterData:!0}),st=function(){pt=(pt+1)%2,mt.data=String(pt)},lt=!0}function _t(e,t){var n;if(ut.push((function(){if(e)try{e.call(t)}catch(Xu){it(Xu,t,"nextTick")}else n&&n(t)})),ct||(ct=!0,st()),!e&&"undefined"!==typeof Promise)return new Promise((function(e){n=e}))}var vt=new pe;function gt(e){bt(e,vt),vt.clear()}function bt(e,t){var n,i,r=Array.isArray(e);if(!(!r&&!l(e)||Object.isFrozen(e)||e instanceof ke)){if(e.__ob__){var a=e.__ob__.dep.id;if(t.has(a))return;t.add(a)}if(r){n=e.length;while(n--)bt(e[n],t)}else{i=Object.keys(e),n=i.length;while(n--)bt(e[i[n]],t)}}}var yt=M((function(e){var t="&"===e.charAt(0);e=t?e.slice(1):e;var n="~"===e.charAt(0);e=n?e.slice(1):e;var i="!"===e.charAt(0);return e=i?e.slice(1):e,{name:e,once:n,capture:i,passive:t}}));function kt(e,t){function n(){var e=arguments,i=n.fns;if(!Array.isArray(i))return rt(i,null,arguments,t,"v-on handler");for(var r=i.slice(),a=0;a<r.length;a++)rt(r[a],null,e,t,"v-on handler")}return n.fns=e,n}function Mt(e,t,n,r,o,s){var l,u,c,d;for(l in e)u=e[l],c=t[l],d=yt(l),i(u)||(i(c)?(i(u.fns)&&(u=e[l]=kt(u,s)),a(d.once)&&(u=e[l]=o(d.name,u,d.capture)),n(d.name,u,d.capture,d.passive,d.params)):u!==c&&(c.fns=u,e[l]=c));for(l in t)i(e[l])&&(d=yt(l),r(d.name,t[l],d.capture))}function xt(e,t,n){var o;e instanceof ke&&(e=e.data.hook||(e.data.hook={}));var s=e[t];function l(){n.apply(this,arguments),b(o.fns,l)}i(s)?o=kt([l]):r(s.fns)&&a(s.merged)?(o=s,o.fns.push(l)):o=kt([s,l]),o.merged=!0,e[t]=o}function wt(e,t,n){var a=t.options.props;if(!i(a)){var o={},s=e.attrs,l=e.props;if(r(s)||r(l))for(var u in a){var c=D(u);Lt(o,l,u,c,!0)||Lt(o,s,u,c,!1)}return o}}function Lt(e,t,n,i,a){if(r(t)){if(k(t,n))return e[n]=t[n],a||delete t[n],!0;if(k(t,i))return e[n]=t[i],a||delete t[i],!0}return!1}function St(e){for(var t=0;t<e.length;t++)if(Array.isArray(e[t]))return Array.prototype.concat.apply([],e);return e}function Dt(e){return s(e)?[we(e)]:Array.isArray(e)?Yt(e):void 0}function Tt(e){return r(e)&&r(e.text)&&o(e.isComment)}function Yt(e,t){var n,o,l,u,c=[];for(n=0;n<e.length;n++)o=e[n],i(o)||"boolean"===typeof o||(l=c.length-1,u=c[l],Array.isArray(o)?o.length>0&&(o=Yt(o,(t||"")+"_"+n),Tt(o[0])&&Tt(u)&&(c[l]=we(u.text+o[0].text),o.shift()),c.push.apply(c,o)):s(o)?Tt(u)?c[l]=we(u.text+o):""!==o&&c.push(we(o)):Tt(o)&&Tt(u)?c[l]=we(u.text+o.text):(a(e._isVList)&&r(o.tag)&&i(o.key)&&r(t)&&(o.key="__vlist"+t+"_"+n+"__"),c.push(o)));return c}function Ct(e){var t=e.$options.provide;t&&(e._provided="function"===typeof t?t.call(e):t)}function Ot(e){var t=Et(e.$options.inject,e);t&&(Oe(!1),Object.keys(t).forEach((function(n){Ie(e,n,t[n])})),Oe(!0))}function Et(e,t){if(e){for(var n=Object.create(null),i=he?Reflect.ownKeys(e):Object.keys(e),r=0;r<i.length;r++){var a=i[r];if("__ob__"!==a){var o=e[a].from,s=t;while(s){if(s._provided&&k(s._provided,o)){n[a]=s._provided[o];break}s=s.$parent}if(!s)if("default"in e[a]){var l=e[a].default;n[a]="function"===typeof l?l.call(t):l}else 0}}return n}}function Pt(e,t){if(!e||!e.length)return{};for(var n={},i=0,r=e.length;i<r;i++){var a=e[i],o=a.data;if(o&&o.attrs&&o.attrs.slot&&delete o.attrs.slot,a.context!==t&&a.fnContext!==t||!o||null==o.slot)(n.default||(n.default=[])).push(a);else{var s=o.slot,l=n[s]||(n[s]=[]);"template"===a.tag?l.push.apply(l,a.children||[]):l.push(a)}}for(var u in n)n[u].every(Ft)&&delete n[u];return n}function Ft(e){return e.isComment&&!e.asyncFactory||" "===e.text}function At(e,t,i){var r,a=Object.keys(t).length>0,o=e?!!e.$stable:!a,s=e&&e.$key;if(e){if(e._normalized)return e._normalized;if(o&&i&&i!==n&&s===i.$key&&!a&&!i.$hasNormal)return i;for(var l in r={},e)e[l]&&"$"!==l[0]&&(r[l]=It(t,l,e[l]))}else r={};for(var u in t)u in r||(r[u]=jt(t,u));return e&&Object.isExtensible(e)&&(e._normalized=r),q(r,"$stable",o),q(r,"$key",s),q(r,"$hasNormal",a),r}function It(e,t,n){var i=function(){var e=arguments.length?n.apply(null,arguments):n({});return e=e&&"object"===typeof e&&!Array.isArray(e)?[e]:Dt(e),e&&(0===e.length||1===e.length&&e[0].isComment)?void 0:e};return n.proxy&&Object.defineProperty(e,t,{get:i,enumerable:!0,configurable:!0}),i}function jt(e,t){return function(){return e[t]}}function Ht(e,t){var n,i,a,o,s;if(Array.isArray(e)||"string"===typeof e)for(n=new Array(e.length),i=0,a=e.length;i<a;i++)n[i]=t(e[i],i);else if("number"===typeof e)for(n=new Array(e),i=0;i<e;i++)n[i]=t(i+1,i);else if(l(e))if(he&&e[Symbol.iterator]){n=[];var u=e[Symbol.iterator](),c=u.next();while(!c.done)n.push(t(c.value,n.length)),c=u.next()}else for(o=Object.keys(e),n=new Array(o.length),i=0,a=o.length;i<a;i++)s=o[i],n[i]=t(e[s],s,i);return r(n)||(n=[]),n._isVList=!0,n}function Rt(e,t,n,i){var r,a=this.$scopedSlots[e];a?(n=n||{},i&&(n=E(E({},i),n)),r=a(n)||t):r=this.$slots[e]||t;var o=n&&n.slot;return o?this.$createElement("template",{slot:o},r):r}function $t(e){return Xe(this.$options,"filters",e,!0)||I}function Nt(e,t){return Array.isArray(e)?-1===e.indexOf(t):e!==t}function zt(e,t,n,i,r){var a=B.keyCodes[t]||n;return r&&i&&!B.keyCodes[t]?Nt(r,i):a?Nt(a,e):i?D(i)!==t:void 0}function Wt(e,t,n,i,r){if(n)if(l(n)){var a;Array.isArray(n)&&(n=P(n));var o=function(o){if("class"===o||"style"===o||g(o))a=e;else{var s=e.attrs&&e.attrs.type;a=i||B.mustUseProp(t,s,o)?e.domProps||(e.domProps={}):e.attrs||(e.attrs={})}var l=w(o),u=D(o);if(!(l in a)&&!(u in a)&&(a[o]=n[o],r)){var c=e.on||(e.on={});c["update:"+o]=function(e){n[o]=e}}};for(var s in n)o(s)}else;return e}function Bt(e,t){var n=this._staticTrees||(this._staticTrees=[]),i=n[e];return i&&!t?i:(i=n[e]=this.$options.staticRenderFns[e].call(this._renderProxy,null,this),Ut(i,"__static__"+e,!1),i)}function Vt(e,t,n){return Ut(e,"__once__"+t+(n?"_"+n:""),!0),e}function Ut(e,t,n){if(Array.isArray(e))for(var i=0;i<e.length;i++)e[i]&&"string"!==typeof e[i]&&qt(e[i],t+"_"+i,n);else qt(e,t,n)}function qt(e,t,n){e.isStatic=!0,e.key=t,e.isOnce=n}function Gt(e,t){if(t)if(c(t)){var n=e.on=e.on?E({},e.on):{};for(var i in t){var r=n[i],a=t[i];n[i]=r?[].concat(r,a):a}}else;return e}function Jt(e,t,n,i){t=t||{$stable:!n};for(var r=0;r<e.length;r++){var a=e[r];Array.isArray(a)?Jt(a,t,n):a&&(a.proxy&&(a.fn.proxy=!0),t[a.key]=a.fn)}return i&&(t.$key=i),t}function Kt(e,t){for(var n=0;n<t.length;n+=2){var i=t[n];"string"===typeof i&&i&&(e[t[n]]=t[n+1])}return e}function Xt(e,t){return"string"===typeof e?t+e:e}function Qt(e){e._o=Vt,e._n=m,e._s=h,e._l=Ht,e._t=Rt,e._q=H,e._i=R,e._m=Bt,e._f=$t,e._k=zt,e._b=Wt,e._v=we,e._e=xe,e._u=Jt,e._g=Gt,e._d=Kt,e._p=Xt}function Zt(e,t,i,r,o){var s,l=this,u=o.options;k(r,"_uid")?(s=Object.create(r),s._original=r):(s=r,r=r._original);var c=a(u._compiled),d=!c;this.data=e,this.props=t,this.children=i,this.parent=r,this.listeners=e.on||n,this.injections=Et(u.inject,r),this.slots=function(){return l.$slots||At(e.scopedSlots,l.$slots=Pt(i,r)),l.$slots},Object.defineProperty(this,"scopedSlots",{enumerable:!0,get:function(){return At(e.scopedSlots,this.slots())}}),c&&(this.$options=u,this.$slots=this.slots(),this.$scopedSlots=At(e.scopedSlots,this.$slots)),u._scopeId?this._c=function(e,t,n,i){var a=pn(s,e,t,n,i,d);return a&&!Array.isArray(a)&&(a.fnScopeId=u._scopeId,a.fnContext=r),a}:this._c=function(e,t,n,i){return pn(s,e,t,n,i,d)}}function en(e,t,i,a,o){var s=e.options,l={},u=s.props;if(r(u))for(var c in u)l[c]=Qe(c,u,t||n);else r(i.attrs)&&nn(l,i.attrs),r(i.props)&&nn(l,i.props);var d=new Zt(i,l,o,a,e),f=s.render.call(null,d._c,d);if(f instanceof ke)return tn(f,i,d.parent,s,d);if(Array.isArray(f)){for(var p=Dt(f)||[],h=new Array(p.length),m=0;m<p.length;m++)h[m]=tn(p[m],i,d.parent,s,d);return h}}function tn(e,t,n,i,r){var a=Le(e);return a.fnContext=n,a.fnOptions=i,t.slot&&((a.data||(a.data={})).slot=t.slot),a}function nn(e,t){for(var n in t)e[w(n)]=t[n]}Qt(Zt.prototype);var rn={init:function(e,t){if(e.componentInstance&&!e.componentInstance._isDestroyed&&e.data.keepAlive){var n=e;rn.prepatch(n,n)}else{var i=e.componentInstance=sn(e,En);i.$mount(t?e.elm:void 0,t)}},prepatch:function(e,t){var n=t.componentOptions,i=t.componentInstance=e.componentInstance;jn(i,n.propsData,n.listeners,t,n.children)},insert:function(e){var t=e.context,n=e.componentInstance;n._isMounted||(n._isMounted=!0,Nn(n,"mounted")),e.data.keepAlive&&(t._isMounted?ei(n):Rn(n,!0))},destroy:function(e){var t=e.componentInstance;t._isDestroyed||(e.data.keepAlive?$n(t,!0):t.$destroy())}},an=Object.keys(rn);function on(e,t,n,o,s){if(!i(e)){var u=n.$options._base;if(l(e)&&(e=u.extend(e)),"function"===typeof e){var c;if(i(e.cid)&&(c=e,e=xn(c,u),void 0===e))return Mn(c,t,n,o,s);t=t||{},xi(e),r(t.model)&&cn(e.options,t);var d=wt(t,e,s);if(a(e.options.functional))return en(e,d,t,n,o);var f=t.on;if(t.on=t.nativeOn,a(e.options.abstract)){var p=t.slot;t={},p&&(t.slot=p)}ln(t);var h=e.options.name||s,m=new ke("vue-component-"+e.cid+(h?"-"+h:""),t,void 0,void 0,void 0,n,{Ctor:e,propsData:d,listeners:f,tag:s,children:o},c);return m}}}function sn(e,t){var n={_isComponent:!0,_parentVnode:e,parent:t},i=e.data.inlineTemplate;return r(i)&&(n.render=i.render,n.staticRenderFns=i.staticRenderFns),new e.componentOptions.Ctor(n)}function ln(e){for(var t=e.hook||(e.hook={}),n=0;n<an.length;n++){var i=an[n],r=t[i],a=rn[i];r===a||r&&r._merged||(t[i]=r?un(a,r):a)}}function un(e,t){var n=function(n,i){e(n,i),t(n,i)};return n._merged=!0,n}function cn(e,t){var n=e.model&&e.model.prop||"value",i=e.model&&e.model.event||"input";(t.attrs||(t.attrs={}))[n]=t.model.value;var a=t.on||(t.on={}),o=a[i],s=t.model.callback;r(o)?(Array.isArray(o)?-1===o.indexOf(s):o!==s)&&(a[i]=[s].concat(o)):a[i]=s}var dn=1,fn=2;function pn(e,t,n,i,r,o){return(Array.isArray(n)||s(n))&&(r=i,i=n,n=void 0),a(o)&&(r=fn),hn(e,t,n,i,r)}function hn(e,t,n,i,a){if(r(n)&&r(n.__ob__))return xe();if(r(n)&&r(n.is)&&(t=n.is),!t)return xe();var o,s,l;(Array.isArray(i)&&"function"===typeof i[0]&&(n=n||{},n.scopedSlots={default:i[0]},i.length=0),a===fn?i=Dt(i):a===dn&&(i=St(i)),"string"===typeof t)?(s=e.$vnode&&e.$vnode.ns||B.getTagNamespace(t),o=B.isReservedTag(t)?new ke(B.parsePlatformTagName(t),n,i,void 0,void 0,e):n&&n.pre||!r(l=Xe(e.$options,"components",t))?new ke(t,n,i,void 0,void 0,e):on(l,n,e,i,t)):o=on(t,n,e,i);return Array.isArray(o)?o:r(o)?(r(s)&&mn(o,s),r(n)&&_n(n),o):xe()}function mn(e,t,n){if(e.ns=t,"foreignObject"===e.tag&&(t=void 0,n=!0),r(e.children))for(var o=0,s=e.children.length;o<s;o++){var l=e.children[o];r(l.tag)&&(i(l.ns)||a(n)&&"svg"!==l.tag)&&mn(l,t,n)}}function _n(e){l(e.style)&&gt(e.style),l(e.class)&&gt(e.class)}function vn(e){e._vnode=null,e._staticTrees=null;var t=e.$options,i=e.$vnode=t._parentVnode,r=i&&i.context;e.$slots=Pt(t._renderChildren,r),e.$scopedSlots=n,e._c=function(t,n,i,r){return pn(e,t,n,i,r,!1)},e.$createElement=function(t,n,i,r){return pn(e,t,n,i,r,!0)};var a=i&&i.data;Ie(e,"$attrs",a&&a.attrs||n,null,!0),Ie(e,"$listeners",t._parentListeners||n,null,!0)}var gn,bn=null;function yn(e){Qt(e.prototype),e.prototype.$nextTick=function(e){return _t(e,this)},e.prototype._render=function(){var e,t=this,n=t.$options,i=n.render,r=n._parentVnode;r&&(t.$scopedSlots=At(r.data.scopedSlots,t.$slots,t.$scopedSlots)),t.$vnode=r;try{bn=t,e=i.call(t._renderProxy,t.$createElement)}catch(Xu){it(Xu,t,"render"),e=t._vnode}finally{bn=null}return Array.isArray(e)&&1===e.length&&(e=e[0]),e instanceof ke||(e=xe()),e.parent=r,e}}function kn(e,t){return(e.__esModule||he&&"Module"===e[Symbol.toStringTag])&&(e=e.default),l(e)?t.extend(e):e}function Mn(e,t,n,i,r){var a=xe();return a.asyncFactory=e,a.asyncMeta={data:t,context:n,children:i,tag:r},a}function xn(e,t){if(a(e.error)&&r(e.errorComp))return e.errorComp;if(r(e.resolved))return e.resolved;var n=bn;if(n&&r(e.owners)&&-1===e.owners.indexOf(n)&&e.owners.push(n),a(e.loading)&&r(e.loadingComp))return e.loadingComp;if(n&&!r(e.owners)){var o=e.owners=[n],s=!0,u=null,c=null;n.$on("hook:destroyed",(function(){return b(o,n)}));var d=function(e){for(var t=0,n=o.length;t<n;t++)o[t].$forceUpdate();e&&(o.length=0,null!==u&&(clearTimeout(u),u=null),null!==c&&(clearTimeout(c),c=null))},f=$((function(n){e.resolved=kn(n,t),s?o.length=0:d(!0)})),h=$((function(t){r(e.errorComp)&&(e.error=!0,d(!0))})),m=e(f,h);return l(m)&&(p(m)?i(e.resolved)&&m.then(f,h):p(m.component)&&(m.component.then(f,h),r(m.error)&&(e.errorComp=kn(m.error,t)),r(m.loading)&&(e.loadingComp=kn(m.loading,t),0===m.delay?e.loading=!0:u=setTimeout((function(){u=null,i(e.resolved)&&i(e.error)&&(e.loading=!0,d(!1))}),m.delay||200)),r(m.timeout)&&(c=setTimeout((function(){c=null,i(e.resolved)&&h(null)}),m.timeout)))),s=!1,e.loading?e.loadingComp:e.resolved}}function wn(e){return e.isComment&&e.asyncFactory}function Ln(e){if(Array.isArray(e))for(var t=0;t<e.length;t++){var n=e[t];if(r(n)&&(r(n.componentOptions)||wn(n)))return n}}function Sn(e){e._events=Object.create(null),e._hasHookEvent=!1;var t=e.$options._parentListeners;t&&Cn(e,t)}function Dn(e,t){gn.$on(e,t)}function Tn(e,t){gn.$off(e,t)}function Yn(e,t){var n=gn;return function i(){var r=t.apply(null,arguments);null!==r&&n.$off(e,i)}}function Cn(e,t,n){gn=e,Mt(t,n||{},Dn,Tn,Yn,e),gn=void 0}function On(e){var t=/^hook:/;e.prototype.$on=function(e,n){var i=this;if(Array.isArray(e))for(var r=0,a=e.length;r<a;r++)i.$on(e[r],n);else(i._events[e]||(i._events[e]=[])).push(n),t.test(e)&&(i._hasHookEvent=!0);return i},e.prototype.$once=function(e,t){var n=this;function i(){n.$off(e,i),t.apply(n,arguments)}return i.fn=t,n.$on(e,i),n},e.prototype.$off=function(e,t){var n=this;if(!arguments.length)return n._events=Object.create(null),n;if(Array.isArray(e)){for(var i=0,r=e.length;i<r;i++)n.$off(e[i],t);return n}var a,o=n._events[e];if(!o)return n;if(!t)return n._events[e]=null,n;var s=o.length;while(s--)if(a=o[s],a===t||a.fn===t){o.splice(s,1);break}return n},e.prototype.$emit=function(e){var t=this,n=t._events[e];if(n){n=n.length>1?O(n):n;for(var i=O(arguments,1),r='event handler for "'+e+'"',a=0,o=n.length;a<o;a++)rt(n[a],t,i,t,r)}return t}}var En=null;function Pn(e){var t=En;return En=e,function(){En=t}}function Fn(e){var t=e.$options,n=t.parent;if(n&&!t.abstract){while(n.$options.abstract&&n.$parent)n=n.$parent;n.$children.push(e)}e.$parent=n,e.$root=n?n.$root:e,e.$children=[],e.$refs={},e._watcher=null,e._inactive=null,e._directInactive=!1,e._isMounted=!1,e._isDestroyed=!1,e._isBeingDestroyed=!1}function An(e){e.prototype._update=function(e,t){var n=this,i=n.$el,r=n._vnode,a=Pn(n);n._vnode=e,n.$el=r?n.__patch__(r,e):n.__patch__(n.$el,e,t,!1),a(),i&&(i.__vue__=null),n.$el&&(n.$el.__vue__=n),n.$vnode&&n.$parent&&n.$vnode===n.$parent._vnode&&(n.$parent.$el=n.$el)},e.prototype.$forceUpdate=function(){var e=this;e._watcher&&e._watcher.update()},e.prototype.$destroy=function(){var e=this;if(!e._isBeingDestroyed){Nn(e,"beforeDestroy"),e._isBeingDestroyed=!0;var t=e.$parent;!t||t._isBeingDestroyed||e.$options.abstract||b(t.$children,e),e._watcher&&e._watcher.teardown();var n=e._watchers.length;while(n--)e._watchers[n].teardown();e._data.__ob__&&e._data.__ob__.vmCount--,e._isDestroyed=!0,e.__patch__(e._vnode,null),Nn(e,"destroyed"),e.$off(),e.$el&&(e.$el.__vue__=null),e.$vnode&&(e.$vnode.parent=null)}}}function In(e,t,n){var i;return e.$el=t,e.$options.render||(e.$options.render=xe),Nn(e,"beforeMount"),i=function(){e._update(e._render(),n)},new ri(e,i,F,{before:function(){e._isMounted&&!e._isDestroyed&&Nn(e,"beforeUpdate")}},!0),n=!1,null==e.$vnode&&(e._isMounted=!0,Nn(e,"mounted")),e}function jn(e,t,i,r,a){var o=r.data.scopedSlots,s=e.$scopedSlots,l=!!(o&&!o.$stable||s!==n&&!s.$stable||o&&e.$scopedSlots.$key!==o.$key),u=!!(a||e.$options._renderChildren||l);if(e.$options._parentVnode=r,e.$vnode=r,e._vnode&&(e._vnode.parent=r),e.$options._renderChildren=a,e.$attrs=r.data.attrs||n,e.$listeners=i||n,t&&e.$options.props){Oe(!1);for(var c=e._props,d=e.$options._propKeys||[],f=0;f<d.length;f++){var p=d[f],h=e.$options.props;c[p]=Qe(p,h,t,e)}Oe(!0),e.$options.propsData=t}i=i||n;var m=e.$options._parentListeners;e.$options._parentListeners=i,Cn(e,i,m),u&&(e.$slots=Pt(a,r.context),e.$forceUpdate())}function Hn(e){while(e&&(e=e.$parent))if(e._inactive)return!0;return!1}function Rn(e,t){if(t){if(e._directInactive=!1,Hn(e))return}else if(e._directInactive)return;if(e._inactive||null===e._inactive){e._inactive=!1;for(var n=0;n<e.$children.length;n++)Rn(e.$children[n]);Nn(e,"activated")}}function $n(e,t){if((!t||(e._directInactive=!0,!Hn(e)))&&!e._inactive){e._inactive=!0;for(var n=0;n<e.$children.length;n++)$n(e.$children[n]);Nn(e,"deactivated")}}function Nn(e,t){be();var n=e.$options[t],i=t+" hook";if(n)for(var r=0,a=n.length;r<a;r++)rt(n[r],e,null,e,i);e._hasHookEvent&&e.$emit("hook:"+t),ye()}var zn=[],Wn=[],Bn={},Vn=!1,Un=!1,qn=0;function Gn(){qn=zn.length=Wn.length=0,Bn={},Vn=Un=!1}var Jn=0,Kn=Date.now;if(Q&&!ne){var Xn=window.performance;Xn&&"function"===typeof Xn.now&&Kn()>document.createEvent("Event").timeStamp&&(Kn=function(){return Xn.now()})}function Qn(){var e,t;for(Jn=Kn(),Un=!0,zn.sort((function(e,t){return e.id-t.id})),qn=0;qn<zn.length;qn++)e=zn[qn],e.before&&e.before(),t=e.id,Bn[t]=null,e.run();var n=Wn.slice(),i=zn.slice();Gn(),ti(n),Zn(i),de&&B.devtools&&de.emit("flush")}function Zn(e){var t=e.length;while(t--){var n=e[t],i=n.vm;i._watcher===n&&i._isMounted&&!i._isDestroyed&&Nn(i,"updated")}}function ei(e){e._inactive=!1,Wn.push(e)}function ti(e){for(var t=0;t<e.length;t++)e[t]._inactive=!0,Rn(e[t],!0)}function ni(e){var t=e.id;if(null==Bn[t]){if(Bn[t]=!0,Un){var n=zn.length-1;while(n>qn&&zn[n].id>e.id)n--;zn.splice(n+1,0,e)}else zn.push(e);Vn||(Vn=!0,_t(Qn))}}var ii=0,ri=function(e,t,n,i,r){this.vm=e,r&&(e._watcher=this),e._watchers.push(this),i?(this.deep=!!i.deep,this.user=!!i.user,this.lazy=!!i.lazy,this.sync=!!i.sync,this.before=i.before):this.deep=this.user=this.lazy=this.sync=!1,this.cb=n,this.id=++ii,this.active=!0,this.dirty=this.lazy,this.deps=[],this.newDeps=[],this.depIds=new pe,this.newDepIds=new pe,this.expression="","function"===typeof t?this.getter=t:(this.getter=J(t),this.getter||(this.getter=F)),this.value=this.lazy?void 0:this.get()};ri.prototype.get=function(){var e;be(this);var t=this.vm;try{e=this.getter.call(t,t)}catch(Xu){if(!this.user)throw Xu;it(Xu,t,'getter for watcher "'+this.expression+'"')}finally{this.deep&&gt(e),ye(),this.cleanupDeps()}return e},ri.prototype.addDep=function(e){var t=e.id;this.newDepIds.has(t)||(this.newDepIds.add(t),this.newDeps.push(e),this.depIds.has(t)||e.addSub(this))},ri.prototype.cleanupDeps=function(){var e=this.deps.length;while(e--){var t=this.deps[e];this.newDepIds.has(t.id)||t.removeSub(this)}var n=this.depIds;this.depIds=this.newDepIds,this.newDepIds=n,this.newDepIds.clear(),n=this.deps,this.deps=this.newDeps,this.newDeps=n,this.newDeps.length=0},ri.prototype.update=function(){this.lazy?this.dirty=!0:this.sync?this.run():ni(this)},ri.prototype.run=function(){if(this.active){var e=this.get();if(e!==this.value||l(e)||this.deep){var t=this.value;if(this.value=e,this.user)try{this.cb.call(this.vm,e,t)}catch(Xu){it(Xu,this.vm,'callback for watcher "'+this.expression+'"')}else this.cb.call(this.vm,e,t)}}},ri.prototype.evaluate=function(){this.value=this.get(),this.dirty=!1},ri.prototype.depend=function(){var e=this.deps.length;while(e--)this.deps[e].depend()},ri.prototype.teardown=function(){if(this.active){this.vm._isBeingDestroyed||b(this.vm._watchers,this);var e=this.deps.length;while(e--)this.deps[e].removeSub(this);this.active=!1}};var ai={enumerable:!0,configurable:!0,get:F,set:F};function oi(e,t,n){ai.get=function(){return this[t][n]},ai.set=function(e){this[t][n]=e},Object.defineProperty(e,n,ai)}function si(e){e._watchers=[];var t=e.$options;t.props&&li(e,t.props),t.methods&&_i(e,t.methods),t.data?ui(e):Ae(e._data={},!0),t.computed&&fi(e,t.computed),t.watch&&t.watch!==se&&vi(e,t.watch)}function li(e,t){var n=e.$options.propsData||{},i=e._props={},r=e.$options._propKeys=[],a=!e.$parent;a||Oe(!1);var o=function(a){r.push(a);var o=Qe(a,t,n,e);Ie(i,a,o),a in e||oi(e,"_props",a)};for(var s in t)o(s);Oe(!0)}function ui(e){var t=e.$options.data;t=e._data="function"===typeof t?ci(t,e):t||{},c(t)||(t={});var n=Object.keys(t),i=e.$options.props,r=(e.$options.methods,n.length);while(r--){var a=n[r];0,i&&k(i,a)||U(a)||oi(e,"_data",a)}Ae(t,!0)}function ci(e,t){be();try{return e.call(t,t)}catch(Xu){return it(Xu,t,"data()"),{}}finally{ye()}}var di={lazy:!0};function fi(e,t){var n=e._computedWatchers=Object.create(null),i=ce();for(var r in t){var a=t[r],o="function"===typeof a?a:a.get;0,i||(n[r]=new ri(e,o||F,F,di)),r in e||pi(e,r,a)}}function pi(e,t,n){var i=!ce();"function"===typeof n?(ai.get=i?hi(t):mi(n),ai.set=F):(ai.get=n.get?i&&!1!==n.cache?hi(t):mi(n.get):F,ai.set=n.set||F),Object.defineProperty(e,t,ai)}function hi(e){return function(){var t=this._computedWatchers&&this._computedWatchers[e];if(t)return t.dirty&&t.evaluate(),ve.target&&t.depend(),t.value}}function mi(e){return function(){return e.call(this,this)}}function _i(e,t){e.$options.props;for(var n in t)e[n]="function"!==typeof t[n]?F:C(t[n],e)}function vi(e,t){for(var n in t){var i=t[n];if(Array.isArray(i))for(var r=0;r<i.length;r++)gi(e,n,i[r]);else gi(e,n,i)}}function gi(e,t,n,i){return c(n)&&(i=n,n=n.handler),"string"===typeof n&&(n=e[n]),e.$watch(t,n,i)}function bi(e){var t={get:function(){return this._data}},n={get:function(){return this._props}};Object.defineProperty(e.prototype,"$data",t),Object.defineProperty(e.prototype,"$props",n),e.prototype.$set=je,e.prototype.$delete=He,e.prototype.$watch=function(e,t,n){var i=this;if(c(t))return gi(i,e,t,n);n=n||{},n.user=!0;var r=new ri(i,e,t,n);if(n.immediate)try{t.call(i,r.value)}catch(a){it(a,i,'callback for immediate watcher "'+r.expression+'"')}return function(){r.teardown()}}}var yi=0;function ki(e){e.prototype._init=function(e){var t=this;t._uid=yi++,t._isVue=!0,e&&e._isComponent?Mi(t,e):t.$options=Ke(xi(t.constructor),e||{},t),t._renderProxy=t,t._self=t,Fn(t),Sn(t),vn(t),Nn(t,"beforeCreate"),Ot(t),si(t),Ct(t),Nn(t,"created"),t.$options.el&&t.$mount(t.$options.el)}}function Mi(e,t){var n=e.$options=Object.create(e.constructor.options),i=t._parentVnode;n.parent=t.parent,n._parentVnode=i;var r=i.componentOptions;n.propsData=r.propsData,n._parentListeners=r.listeners,n._renderChildren=r.children,n._componentTag=r.tag,t.render&&(n.render=t.render,n.staticRenderFns=t.staticRenderFns)}function xi(e){var t=e.options;if(e.super){var n=xi(e.super),i=e.superOptions;if(n!==i){e.superOptions=n;var r=wi(e);r&&E(e.extendOptions,r),t=e.options=Ke(n,e.extendOptions),t.name&&(t.components[t.name]=e)}}return t}function wi(e){var t,n=e.options,i=e.sealedOptions;for(var r in n)n[r]!==i[r]&&(t||(t={}),t[r]=n[r]);return t}function Li(e){this._init(e)}function Si(e){e.use=function(e){var t=this._installedPlugins||(this._installedPlugins=[]);if(t.indexOf(e)>-1)return this;var n=O(arguments,1);return n.unshift(this),"function"===typeof e.install?e.install.apply(e,n):"function"===typeof e&&e.apply(null,n),t.push(e),this}}function Di(e){e.mixin=function(e){return this.options=Ke(this.options,e),this}}function Ti(e){e.cid=0;var t=1;e.extend=function(e){e=e||{};var n=this,i=n.cid,r=e._Ctor||(e._Ctor={});if(r[i])return r[i];var a=e.name||n.options.name;var o=function(e){this._init(e)};return o.prototype=Object.create(n.prototype),o.prototype.constructor=o,o.cid=t++,o.options=Ke(n.options,e),o["super"]=n,o.options.props&&Yi(o),o.options.computed&&Ci(o),o.extend=n.extend,o.mixin=n.mixin,o.use=n.use,z.forEach((function(e){o[e]=n[e]})),a&&(o.options.components[a]=o),o.superOptions=n.options,o.extendOptions=e,o.sealedOptions=E({},o.options),r[i]=o,o}}function Yi(e){var t=e.options.props;for(var n in t)oi(e.prototype,"_props",n)}function Ci(e){var t=e.options.computed;for(var n in t)pi(e.prototype,n,t[n])}function Oi(e){z.forEach((function(t){e[t]=function(e,n){return n?("component"===t&&c(n)&&(n.name=n.name||e,n=this.options._base.extend(n)),"directive"===t&&"function"===typeof n&&(n={bind:n,update:n}),this.options[t+"s"][e]=n,n):this.options[t+"s"][e]}}))}function Ei(e){return e&&(e.Ctor.options.name||e.tag)}function Pi(e,t){return Array.isArray(e)?e.indexOf(t)>-1:"string"===typeof e?e.split(",").indexOf(t)>-1:!!d(e)&&e.test(t)}function Fi(e,t){var n=e.cache,i=e.keys,r=e._vnode;for(var a in n){var o=n[a];if(o){var s=Ei(o.componentOptions);s&&!t(s)&&Ai(n,a,i,r)}}}function Ai(e,t,n,i){var r=e[t];!r||i&&r.tag===i.tag||r.componentInstance.$destroy(),e[t]=null,b(n,t)}ki(Li),bi(Li),On(Li),An(Li),yn(Li);var Ii=[String,RegExp,Array],ji={name:"keep-alive",abstract:!0,props:{include:Ii,exclude:Ii,max:[String,Number]},created:function(){this.cache=Object.create(null),this.keys=[]},destroyed:function(){for(var e in this.cache)Ai(this.cache,e,this.keys)},mounted:function(){var e=this;this.$watch("include",(function(t){Fi(e,(function(e){return Pi(t,e)}))})),this.$watch("exclude",(function(t){Fi(e,(function(e){return!Pi(t,e)}))}))},render:function(){var e=this.$slots.default,t=Ln(e),n=t&&t.componentOptions;if(n){var i=Ei(n),r=this,a=r.include,o=r.exclude;if(a&&(!i||!Pi(a,i))||o&&i&&Pi(o,i))return t;var s=this,l=s.cache,u=s.keys,c=null==t.key?n.Ctor.cid+(n.tag?"::"+n.tag:""):t.key;l[c]?(t.componentInstance=l[c].componentInstance,b(u,c),u.push(c)):(l[c]=t,u.push(c),this.max&&u.length>parseInt(this.max)&&Ai(l,u[0],u,this._vnode)),t.data.keepAlive=!0}return t||e&&e[0]}},Hi={KeepAlive:ji};function Ri(e){var t={get:function(){return B}};Object.defineProperty(e,"config",t),e.util={warn:me,extend:E,mergeOptions:Ke,defineReactive:Ie},e.set=je,e.delete=He,e.nextTick=_t,e.observable=function(e){return Ae(e),e},e.options=Object.create(null),z.forEach((function(t){e.options[t+"s"]=Object.create(null)})),e.options._base=e,E(e.options.components,Hi),Si(e),Di(e),Ti(e),Oi(e)}Ri(Li),Object.defineProperty(Li.prototype,"$isServer",{get:ce}),Object.defineProperty(Li.prototype,"$ssrContext",{get:function(){return this.$vnode&&this.$vnode.ssrContext}}),Object.defineProperty(Li,"FunctionalRenderContext",{value:Zt}),Li.version="2.6.11";var $i=_("style,class"),Ni=_("input,textarea,option,select,progress"),zi=function(e,t,n){return"value"===n&&Ni(e)&&"button"!==t||"selected"===n&&"option"===e||"checked"===n&&"input"===e||"muted"===n&&"video"===e},Wi=_("contenteditable,draggable,spellcheck"),Bi=_("events,caret,typing,plaintext-only"),Vi=function(e,t){return Ki(t)||"false"===t?"false":"contenteditable"===e&&Bi(t)?t:"true"},Ui=_("allowfullscreen,async,autofocus,autoplay,checked,compact,controls,declare,default,defaultchecked,defaultmuted,defaultselected,defer,disabled,enabled,formnovalidate,hidden,indeterminate,inert,ismap,itemscope,loop,multiple,muted,nohref,noresize,noshade,novalidate,nowrap,open,pauseonexit,readonly,required,reversed,scoped,seamless,selected,sortable,translate,truespeed,typemustmatch,visible"),qi="http://www.w3.org/1999/xlink",Gi=function(e){return":"===e.charAt(5)&&"xlink"===e.slice(0,5)},Ji=function(e){return Gi(e)?e.slice(6,e.length):""},Ki=function(e){return null==e||!1===e};function Xi(e){var t=e.data,n=e,i=e;while(r(i.componentInstance))i=i.componentInstance._vnode,i&&i.data&&(t=Qi(i.data,t));while(r(n=n.parent))n&&n.data&&(t=Qi(t,n.data));return Zi(t.staticClass,t.class)}function Qi(e,t){return{staticClass:er(e.staticClass,t.staticClass),class:r(e.class)?[e.class,t.class]:t.class}}function Zi(e,t){return r(e)||r(t)?er(e,tr(t)):""}function er(e,t){return e?t?e+" "+t:e:t||""}function tr(e){return Array.isArray(e)?nr(e):l(e)?ir(e):"string"===typeof e?e:""}function nr(e){for(var t,n="",i=0,a=e.length;i<a;i++)r(t=tr(e[i]))&&""!==t&&(n&&(n+=" "),n+=t);return n}function ir(e){var t="";for(var n in e)e[n]&&(t&&(t+=" "),t+=n);return t}var rr={svg:"http://www.w3.org/2000/svg",math:"http://www.w3.org/1998/Math/MathML"},ar=_("html,body,base,head,link,meta,style,title,address,article,aside,footer,header,h1,h2,h3,h4,h5,h6,hgroup,nav,section,div,dd,dl,dt,figcaption,figure,picture,hr,img,li,main,ol,p,pre,ul,a,b,abbr,bdi,bdo,br,cite,code,data,dfn,em,i,kbd,mark,q,rp,rt,rtc,ruby,s,samp,small,span,strong,sub,sup,time,u,var,wbr,area,audio,map,track,video,embed,object,param,source,canvas,script,noscript,del,ins,caption,col,colgroup,table,thead,tbody,td,th,tr,button,datalist,fieldset,form,input,label,legend,meter,optgroup,option,output,progress,select,textarea,details,dialog,menu,menuitem,summary,content,element,shadow,template,blockquote,iframe,tfoot"),or=_("svg,animate,circle,clippath,cursor,defs,desc,ellipse,filter,font-face,foreignObject,g,glyph,image,line,marker,mask,missing-glyph,path,pattern,polygon,polyline,rect,switch,symbol,text,textpath,tspan,use,view",!0),sr=function(e){return"pre"===e},lr=function(e){return ar(e)||or(e)};function ur(e){return or(e)?"svg":"math"===e?"math":void 0}var cr=Object.create(null);function dr(e){if(!Q)return!0;if(lr(e))return!1;if(e=e.toLowerCase(),null!=cr[e])return cr[e];var t=document.createElement(e);return e.indexOf("-")>-1?cr[e]=t.constructor===window.HTMLUnknownElement||t.constructor===window.HTMLElement:cr[e]=/HTMLUnknownElement/.test(t.toString())}var fr=_("text,number,password,search,email,tel,url");function pr(e){if("string"===typeof e){var t=document.querySelector(e);return t||document.createElement("div")}return e}function hr(e,t){var n=document.createElement(e);return"select"!==e?n:(t.data&&t.data.attrs&&void 0!==t.data.attrs.multiple&&n.setAttribute("multiple","multiple"),n)}function mr(e,t){return document.createElementNS(rr[e],t)}function _r(e){return document.createTextNode(e)}function vr(e){return document.createComment(e)}function gr(e,t,n){e.insertBefore(t,n)}function br(e,t){e.removeChild(t)}function yr(e,t){e.appendChild(t)}function kr(e){return e.parentNode}function Mr(e){return e.nextSibling}function xr(e){return e.tagName}function wr(e,t){e.textContent=t}function Lr(e,t){e.setAttribute(t,"")}var Sr=Object.freeze({createElement:hr,createElementNS:mr,createTextNode:_r,createComment:vr,insertBefore:gr,removeChild:br,appendChild:yr,parentNode:kr,nextSibling:Mr,tagName:xr,setTextContent:wr,setStyleScope:Lr}),Dr={create:function(e,t){Tr(t)},update:function(e,t){e.data.ref!==t.data.ref&&(Tr(e,!0),Tr(t))},destroy:function(e){Tr(e,!0)}};function Tr(e,t){var n=e.data.ref;if(r(n)){var i=e.context,a=e.componentInstance||e.elm,o=i.$refs;t?Array.isArray(o[n])?b(o[n],a):o[n]===a&&(o[n]=void 0):e.data.refInFor?Array.isArray(o[n])? ...

The error happens precisely in that function ot that line.

@asmecher
In addition to the errors I reported, when editing a menu I received the following error.

editar%20menu%20submissao

Hi @Eduardo_Caetano,

This appears to be Error saving in management/settings/website · Issue #5690 · pkp/pkp-lib · GitHub – watch there for debugging and hopefully a fix.

Regards,
Alec Smecher

1 Like