Least one statistics/report plugin to be enabled

Hi Everyone;

I have a concern about this screenshot?

Screenshot_1

Where can I see this statistics?

-regards;

Darryl

Hi @OJS_Darryl,

Interesting… presumably these other plugins are under the “Report Plugins” in the Plugin gallery. Is this for the MostRead plugin (GitHub - ajnyga/mostRead: OJS3.2+ Most Read Articles block plugin)?

-Roger
PKP Team

@rcgillis ;

Thank you for responding, but this is not what I mean; I tried checking the link, uploading it, and enabling it, but the result is not here.

'm trying to figure out what plugin this is:

Screenshot_1

-regards

Darryl

Hi @rcgillis ;

I noticed on my Generic Plugins that the usage statistic plugin was disable(unchecked). I want to enabled this but i don’t how to do it.

Screenshot_1

-regards
Darryl

Hi @OJS_Darryl,

I was able enable it by clicking the checkbox:

Screen Shot 2022-05-17 at 1.45.45 PM

However, if that option is not available to you, you may have to adjust some of the settings first. This thread has some good advice for how to go about that: How to configure "Usage Statistics" plugin settings - #5 by israel.cefrin

-Roger
PKP Team

Hello @rcgillis;

Yeah, I came here but I did not understand what they are mean on this.

I go to the config.inc.php and look for this salt;

; The unique salt to use for generating password reset hashes
salt = “YouMustSetASecretKeyHere!!”

and generate a key here https://www.random.org/strings/;

and change the salt = “generate a key here!!” but the checkbox to enabled is still disabled.

I tried to reupload a file usagestats(from file_dir) which is generate in my old ojs back up. but, still the status is disabled.

Please enlighten me this.

-regards
Darryl

Hi @OJS_Darryl,

Thanks for reporting back. I’m not sure what exactly is going on here :thinking: - but I’ll see if one of my colleagues can weigh in.

-Roger
PKP Team