Language Inconsistency in Notification Text During Multiple Rounds of Review

I have identified an issue in OJS version regarding notification language inconsistency during the review process.

Our journal is published in both Turkish and English, with Turkish set as the default language. The interface language during referee assignment is also set to Turkish.

The problem arises when initiating a new round of reviews. While the notification texts for referee assignments in the first round are in Turkish, subsequent rounds only display notifications in English. This behavior is consistent across multiple journals I’ve tested.

It seems that the system defaults to English notifications after the initial round despite the default and interface language being Turkish.

Thank you for your attention to this matter.