Keywords Problem

ojs3
howto
ojs

Hi Ojs Team @bozana, @israel.cefrin , @asmecher

I have a big problem with keywords, i know in OJS 3, all keywords store in ‘controlled_vocab_entry_settings’ but in ojs 2.4.8 keywords stored as submission_settings
and when i convert database they didn’t convert !
so all my article doesn’t have any keywords…:frowning:

i need your help to solve this problem
Thanks

Hi @mbabaei

Hmmm… That is strange, because the keywords should be migrated, in the function migrateArticleMetadata: https://github.com/pkp/ojs/blob/ojs-3_1_1-4/classes/install/Upgrade.inc.php#L138.
I do not know what went wrong… :-
Is there a possibility for you to retry the upgrade again and try to debug it?
If everything else is just fine with your upgrade, maybe you could try to write a script that would help migrate them now, using both DBs, your old and new one…

Best,
Bozana

Hi @bozana again
If I want to speak honestly, no i couldn’t convert data + files again !
I will not really be able to revert and convert. because in my ojs there is 50 journals and all journals are working on their journals.
I want to help me by writing a script or code to do convert just these keywords.
I have to add that all the keywords in the new ojs have been converted to the settings_value in the submission_settings table. But in the new ojs, the keyword structure is another form and is stored on another table.

Thanks in advanced

Hi
I have de same problem with de keywords.
There is no any sql to upgrade them ??? There is no posible to repeat de upgrade.

Thnks