Keyword cloud plugin issue

Dear Colleagues
Before many days i updated OJS from 3.0.2 to the newer 3.1.4
the old version was with keyword cloud plugin (GitHub - UB-Heidelberg/ojs-keywordCloud: Block plugin for OJS, which adds a keyword cloud block to the sidebar ) but with the new ojs i faced issue stuck when install the keyword cloud plugin(GitHub - ali-sokhandan/ojs3-keywordcloud-plugin: A block plugin to provide a tag cloud of article keywords.) in two methods of install plugin (with both cpanal and from user dashboard).

Hi @Ankush1

If you are getting an infinite spinner, there’s probably an error in your server logs that will tell you more information. Mind having a look?

Cheers,
Jason

Dear jnugent
i dont know much about that log
can you help me ? please
error log file click here

Hehe, okay so there’s nearly 3 years’ worth of log entries in that file, but the important bit is probably this:

[23-Feb-2019 21:31:52 America/Chicago] PHP Fatal error: require_once(): Failed opening required ‘/home/basrahjas/BJAS.bajas.edu.iq/journal/plugins/generic/navigation/classes/NavigationDAO.inc.php’ (include_path
=’.:/home/basrahjas/BJAS.bajas.edu.iq/journal/classes:/home/basrahjas/BJAS.bajas.edu.iq/journal/pages:/home/basrahjas/BJAS.bajas.edu.iq/journal/lib/pkp:/home/basrahjas/BJAS.bajas.edu.iq/journal/lib/pkp/classes:/
home/basrahjas/BJAS.bajas.edu.iq/journal/lib/pkp/pages:/home/basrahjas/BJAS.bajas.edu.iq/journal/lib/pkp/lib/adodb:/home/basrahjas/BJAS.bajas.edu.iq/journal/lib/pkp/lib/phputf8:/home/basrahjas/BJAS.bajas.edu.iq/
journal/lib/pkp/lib/pqp/classes:/home/basrahjas/BJAS.bajas.edu.iq/journal/lib/pkp/lib/smarty:.:/opt/php56/lib/php’) in /home/basrahjas/BJAS.bajas.edu.iq/journal/lib/pkp/includes/functions.inc.php on line 25

So, my best guess is that the plugin trying to load that file is not working correctly. If you disable it, I bet your grid loads.

Cheers,
Jason

which plugin you mean? **plugins/generic/navigation/classes/NavigationDAO
i dont have (Navigation) plugin in the new version of OJS
yes it was in the old version of OJS plugin called (Navigation)
the folder Generic contain the following list of plugin:

I know, that’s the problem. Something is trying to load that NavigationDAO file now, and it’s no longer there. You might want to search through some files and see if you can find out what’s trying to do that.

Cheers,
Jason

Thank you jnugent
i think its real problem i dont know how to start ?

Hi @Ankush1

I guess I’d probably start by looking at your upgrade from 3.0.2. When you did that, did you need to migrate any customizations that you’d made? If so, some of those customizations may not be compatible with 3.1.1-4. You could also work backwards, by starting with a completely fresh copy of 3.1.1-4, and your old database from 3.0.2, and then running the upgrade process on that and seeing what you get. In theory, that should get you a stock 3.1.1 installation with your upgraded database.

When you did the upgrade, did you clear the template cache? You might have a template lying around from before the upgrade that’s still trying to use old code.

Cheers
Jason