Journal Manager not automatically assigned anymore

Hi, Journal Manager role was automatically assigned to each sumission. Now they are not. How do I assign JM to all submissions?

Using OJS 3.3.0.7. Bootstrap 3.

Hi @gail,

The Journal Manager role gets assigned to users - not submissions - can you clarify: do mean that the journal manager role is being assigned to multiple different users without your intervention?

-Roger
PKP Team

hi @Roger, I seem to remember when one went into submissions to look at a particular submission the journal manager was already assigned as JM. Now just the section editors are there. So with some of the submissions I have to add myself as JM to the Participants. Before JM was an automatically listed Participant for all submissions. So my user profile has not changed and I am JM. But the JM participation is sometimes there and sometimes not for the same category of article.

Hi @gail,

Do you have the editor role assigned to yourself? Perhaps check your role settings and ensure that each aspect of the workflow is assigned to the appropriate role: Learning Open Journal Systems 3.3 - Users and Roles

If that doesn’t work, let me know, but typically if the role settings are correct, the JM has access to all aspects of the workflow for all submissoins.

-Roger
PKP Team