Jalali date(persian date)

hi
I want to convert date of OJS system from Gregorian to Jalali.I am php programer can anyone help me how to do this? my OJS version is 2.4.6
thank you

@a_askari
Please read this post , I think it will give you an idea
http://pkp.sfu.ca/support/forum/viewtopic.php?f=9&t=2068

& to change the date & time format you can find the following codes in config.inc.php file located in your root directory.

Short and long date formats
date_format_trunc = “%m-%d”
date_format_short = “%Y-%m-%d”
date_format_long = “%B %e, %Y”
datetime_format_short = “%Y-%m-%d %I:%M %p”
datetime_format_long = “%B %e, %Y - %I:%M %p”

Please inform the forum if your problem is not solved.

my problem is not solved.

@a_askari

Ok Here is a link of an OJS plugin which converts from Gregorian to Jalali.
Please download this plugin and install it.
Here we must be thankful to the developer who made this plugin
The authors I think are “Mahmoud Saghaei and Alec Smecher”

http://pkp.sfu.ca/support/forum/viewtopic.php?f=28&t=3538

thank you very much for your help.but this plugin don 't work on version 2.4.6 :pensive:

Hi @a_askari,

That plugin isn’t being actively maintained by the PKP team, but I don’t believe it would take much effort to ensure it’s working with OJS 2.4.6. Can you describe how it behaves when you try to install/use it?

Regards,
Alec Smecher
Public Knowledge Project Team

Dear SmecherThank you for your Attention.I have solved my problem by copy attached files to smarty folder.but now my problem is in searching. I copy a word from an journal article, but don’t get any results and everything is set to be utf-8.where is SQL statements in OJS?please help me.
Best regards

Hi @a_askari,

Could you post this question as a new topic?

Thanks,
Alec Smecher
Public Knowledge Project Team

Thank you for your Attention.I have solved my problem by copy smarty jalali date plugin
to smarty folder.but now my problem is in searching. I copy a
word from an journal article or when I select two dates in farsi for searching , don’t get any results and everything is set to be utf-8.please help me.

hi mr. askari,
Please specify exactly which subfolders should I copy these files to? Is there anything else besides copying?