Issue with keywords, languages and agencies in the latest version of QuickSubmit plugin (1.0.5.4) in OJS 3.2.1-1

Hi,

I have installed the latest version of the QuickSubmit Plugin (1.0.5.4) in OJS 3.2.1-1, and the data entered in the keywords, languages and supporting agencies is not saved.

In the previous version 1.0.5-3 this did not happen.

There are no errors in the php-log file.
I attach capture.

H1go0kw4Gr

Hello @juanf.csic

Did you install the latest version of QuickSubmit from the plugin gallery? Or separately? You may want to try install it using the Plugin Gallery and see if that addresses your issue.

Regards,

Roger
Public Knowledge Project Team

Hi Roger,

Yes, I installed it from the gallery, and I have also used the tool: tools/installPluginVersion.php

I have installed the latest version of the plugin to fix the problems described in this patch published a few days ago:

If I remove the new lines introduced in the new version of the plugin, those fields are saved correctly again, so I think there is some issue in this fix.

Thank you very much.
Regards

Hi all,

Thanks for the heads-up, @juanf.csic – I’ll fix the issue tomorrow and upload a new version of the plugin to the Plugin Gallery.

Regards,
Alec Smecher

Hi @juanf.csic,

I’ve released QuickSubmit 1.0.5-6, which should appear in the Plugin Gallery shortly. It’ll fix this more thoroughly.

Regards,
Alec Smecher

1 Like

Hi Alec,

Great! I just tested the new version, and it already works correctly.

Thank you very much
Regards

1 Like