Issue with dependent CSS in the HTML galley in OJS 3.3.0-3 and 3.3.0-2


I am testing the upgrade of our journals from OJS 3.2.1-2 to OJS 3.3.0-3. For this I have tried to upgrade two of them.

In both cases, the upgrade is successful, but when viewing the HTML galley, the dependent images are displayed correctly, but the CSS is loaded but not interpreted. The same thing also happened to me when I tested the upgrade to 3.3.0-2.

There are no errors in PHP-log, but in the browser console it is displayed:
“Resource interpreted as Stylesheet but transferred with MIME type text/plain:”

See screenshot:


I have gone through the possible solutions and have found this:

It is possible that the error is being reproduced…

I have tried to upload the HTML galley with the css and the images again to rule out that it is the upgrade and the same thing happens to me.

Only comment that the mime-type of the css that appears in the field “mimetype” of the table “files” of the DB, is the correct mimetype: “text/css”.

Thank you very much.

Hi @juanf.csic,

Thanks for the report, I’ve reopened the issue.